Dill Mill Gaye

Today we weave dreams (SR)

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Being an SR fan today I can't stop smiling 😃 despite all the AR moments 😆.

Disclaimer: Read the new Forum rules before you post here, because I have no regret in pressing the report button.  And just to point out this is an Sid and Riddhima topic 😳

Today was a big step for both Sid and Riddhima 😳, today they both weaved dreams the only difference was the Sid's dreams were shown and Riddhima's were hidden with her. 😆

Starting with Sid and Yuvi, this conversation to Sid said a lot it, it made Sid realise how much he missed Riddhima through Yuvi's words, how many memories he had with her here, it made him realise he can be patient but there is a time to attack as well Yuvi's words must have stung but they had sense in them for him it made him start to weave his dreams again with Riddhima, because Yuvi pointed out that he does love her and she is his wife don't ruin it and with TJ's call backing up his thoughts because he heard the words Riddhima is thinking about him 😳, it gave him the reason for their relationship to work. 😉

As Sid starts his journey, it starts with a glitch his car breaks down, just like SR's relationship is going to a glitch and once it is fixed there is a smooth road ahead of them. Sid is set to fix this glitch because we all know he isn't a mechanic but he is human, who makes mistakes but will rectify them as well.

In the car he remembers his last trip with her and how he had to force her to be there but this time he can't wait to be there with her because it is a new start for them a way forward. A friendship, a new relationship for them, a smooth road a head. 😳 He is coming there for her, to remove all the pain he has given her, he has come to make a fresh start!

Now you are all wondering about Riddhima, today I am glad she went back into the past with Armaan, she needed to go back to her past, she needed to re-visit alone or with Armaan that didn't matter but she needed to realise her past was a beautiful part of her life, something that gave her a lot of happiness but also to realise that's where it needs to remain because her future is full of happiness as well but not with him. When Armaan said basket she closed her eyes but not cause of the pain but the joy the name use to give her, she didn't mind talking to Armaan but she was talking to him like a friend, someone she had truely cared about and still does but the care has changed from love to a strong friendship cause she can't deny the fact he knows her well, he knows her fears but he no longer knows her dreams. He went away and she built new dreams.

When in the pool Riddhima saw both her and Armaan, she saw everything she had dreamt with him but she as she pushed the water it should that those dreams had long gone, she had moved on and when Armaan was talking to her she was realising that. But she also remembered the pain of forgottin
g those dreams it had hurt, she used her anger to hide her pain forgetting but then she smiled showing that she had moved on from those days she was happy with where her life is at the moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Nikki, we weave dreams and we unfold our imaginations by actually seeing them happening on TV. Can't wait to see Ridz taking care of Sid like a good wifey.😉
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww Niki me, fantastic topic and even those I haven't seen today epis the precap somehow put a lovely smile on my face😃

P.S: seen the way she ran to Sid make me want to say to hell with that I have been reading her doing with another man
Edited by _angel_ - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I am very happy to see today's episode because I also felt that it was necessary for Riddhima and Armaan to go back to their past and judge their beautiful relationship which now has been lost somewhere..

You guys may call me mad but I am really happy to see Sid's accident as I am sure that now Riddhima will realize her true feelings for Sid... 😊
I would like to add that although I am a SR fan,I still enjoyed AR's scenes today...
For the first time,I liked their fight in the jungle.. 😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Niks....I was eeked out  today watching the episode.......but then I saw why it was necessary......she needs to accept totally that her past is what it is.......... her past.......
In the most vunerable of moments she found strength to fight  her past is evidence enough that thats were she wants her past to stay.

As for Sid...his anger ...his fustration is a long time coming...that guy has given so much..without getting much in return....ridhima had to be shown a mirror today and I am glad sid did.
rapunzel84 thumbnail
I actually remember wat shanky told armaan...tht he wants ridhhima to move on with him being present..to make her strong...she has to face her past to move into the future...today she did tht...n wat she wants in the future will be determined by her reaction to see sid like this..the thot of losing him forever wud probable knock some sense into her thick fat head
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And I feel so happy Niki.. Same pinch 🤣 I mean.. WTH.. She was supposed to get a moch in her leg.. but NO !! Look at how she is running to Sid =))

OMG she is surely gonna love him forever now ! :D:D Love itttttttttttt
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very Beautifully explained
Indeed he was all out to make a fresh begning
The car breakdown and then the smooth ride is a part of such a relationship !!

Very well written 👏
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post! totally agree! 😳 It was a great episode
rajraj1730 thumbnail
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nice joke haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yaar ab man jao ridz agar kisi ko dil se love karti hai to sirf arman se

aur uske sath hi wo khus rah sakti

bas ye jo papa ne shadi kar di isliye wo papa ke bare me sooch kar arman se door rahti hai

maine to aaj tak 21sep 2009 ke baad ridz ka pyar me hansta hua face ko dekha jo kahin miss ho gaya tha sid ke chakkar me chalo acha hua divorce hone wala hai ab tak to ho bhi jata but ye ridz ke papa beech me aa jate hain

jaldi divorce ho jaye bas aur ar ki story puri ho aur kam se kam ye saas bahu ka sean khatam ho sirf ar ki story ho bas mai to bore ho gaya tha aaj thoda acha laga