CID

A New Game-- Picture-Talk

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Now, this game is an interesting one. I will be posting regularly a picture of CID scene or CID characters, and members are welcome to post pics too, but here, in this game, the focus is on the scene and the characters in that scene. All you have to do is give a funny caption or small two or three line dialogues or thoughts of the characters. Those who post d pic has to give only one ques on dat pic.

For example, I give the picture of the trio as seen in my profile pic, and i ask 1 question on it, like what are the trio thinking here. Members then interpret and give some funny reply like acp is thinking "x", abhi is thinking "y" and daya is thinking "z"....

Please try to understand ds game. If you havent, plz ask before moving on...

Let me start the game 😃

QUESTION-  WHAT ARE ABHIJEET AND DAYA THINKING?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hm.... Lagta hain aap sab 😕 ho gaye hain!! 😆 Okay let me start!

Abhi- (thinking) Hm. I am feeling so bored looking for clues. Wish I was back at the lab chatting with Tarikaji. All the time Acp sir is telling me to search for this and that!

Daya- (thinking) Oof! My ear is feeling so ticklish after chatting non-stop on phone with my sister. Eh bhagwan when will she stop chasing me to look for a girl and marry! I dont want to marry for my fans' sake!

NOW, NEXT MEMBER(S), PLZ GIVE URE OWN ANSWERS, TILL I POST THE NEXT PIC!
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice game drilabh 👍🏼 here goes:

Abhijeet's thoughts: Yeh kya laane ko kehdiya Tarika ji ne.... aur woh bhi Salunkhe ke liye?.... yeh hai kya cheez? Kahi baal ugaane ka solution toh nahin...

Daya's thoughts: Main yeh section mein kar kya rahaan hoon...yeh Abhijeet toh lattoo ho gaya Tarika ke pyaar mein... Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ drilabh, if u dont mind i am posting the next pic...

Ques:(same) What are Daya and Abhijeet thinking?😃
Abhi-(thinking) Hm. Daya yahaa kya kar rahe hain? Tarikaji ki saath chup chupke kya baat hui abhi abhi! Kuch toh hain!

Daya-(thinking) Uh-Oh! Abhijeet yahaa! Kya jawab dunga? Kuch karnai hoga! Uska janamdin ka party toh secret hain!
zerry123 thumbnail
Okay me again 😛 This is more the sorta thing that Vivek and Freddy would do, but hey Daya and Abhijeet can have fun too, right?:

Daya's thoughts: Mere liye gift? Yeh kisne bheja hoga? *starts opening the wrapper*

Abhijeet's thoughts: *trying to put a straight face* Dekhte jao kya hota hai...

*Daya opens the lid of the box and a small boxing glove pops out and punches him on the nose*

Abhijeet's thoughts: 😆 *but his expression - 😳 *

😉
Bhavanab thumbnail
my turn imagine what must have ACP said that caused abhi-daya to give this expression   :-

😆 😆
zerry123 thumbnail
Okay I'm sure your starting to get sick of my bad sense of humour, but here I go again 😃:

ACP: Daya mujhe tumhare qilaf complaint aaya hai. Tumhare behen ka phone aaya. Unka kehna hai ki tum ne shaadi ke liye ladki dekhna bandh kardiya? Aaj tum mere saath chaloge... ladki dekhne ke liye!
Daya: 😲

😆 Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: didobhav

my turn imagine what must have ACP said that caused abhi-daya to give this expression   :-

😆 😆

ACP- Humme disguise mein rehna hoga. Daya, tum banogi Tasha ki chhote bhai, Abhijeet, tum banogi Freddy ka bade bhai.

(no offense meant)

my ques-- what is daya thinking and wat is abhi saying ?😆

(now no ladki angle plz, think of smthng funny, innovative!)