Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veer and Ichcha's love was sacred They cared for each other They Loved each other ❤️ They were always there for each other It never started with material things but it was Pure,Divine
And to me they made a cute couple 😳 Lovey-Dovey watch episodes of Sept '09 Awesome !!!
And about heights I don't think U see the height of the person and then start loving It just happens 😳 😳 😳 Magic!!!How many couples have I seen like this One Tallllll and the other one short... 😳 😳 😳 Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh good this topic is there...I never liked them together...never....right from the start...when i saw vancha the other day...i knew they were "rab ne bana di jodi" as for veeya i love them to bits! i think god has sent veer as an angel...to cure tapu...😍 i also love nandmi to bits....but veer and icha i feel were all wrong in the first place...or maybe thats just cos the cvs ruined their characters
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Veer and Ichcha, like one said here their love sacred! 😉😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its veer and icha who attracted me to this show , why height is a issue ?? dont we see in many shows same thing ?? they share awesome chemistry
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

its veer and icha who attracted me to this show , why height is a issue ?? dont we see in many shows same thing ?? they share awesome chemistry

why in shows Doesn't it happen in real lives So if a person is too tall for U but has very good character will U stop marrying him giving that reason And who would accept that lame reason as well If height was an issue then most 6 foot men in India would be bachelors because here most gals are 5 foot 😆 😆 😆Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes jaya darling height difference is not an issue,,,,and its good for ichha that veer is very tall..with this difference ichha hamesha ser utha key baat kare gi aur veer ser jhuka ke....😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya iagree with both of u ......................

Loved ur comment shonnu ...................... self respect thing which she lacks like helll
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Veer n Tapasya luk gud with each oda....😍
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: premiti

Veer is very tall..
N ichki lukz lyk lillyput..
wot do u guys think??

i totally disagree..
if this is the criteria of branding a couple as bad/good
then vansh-iccha are the more worst couple as vansh is also taller and quite old too when compared to ichha
and veer-tappu the most worst couple ...its better not to talk about them ..as there is nothing which is common to both ...everything happens the way tappu wants ...is that the exact definition of couple ??