Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think that it will be a miscarriage as she is in the late stages of her pregnancy.   She might have to be given a C section to save the premature child and who knows that with everyone's prayers, Shravani will die.

Tulsey thumbnail
If anything permanent happens to Shravani, ie she is bedridden or dies, Archana will never forgive herself and may never want to be with Manav.   She may take her child and raise him like her own.....
Tulsey thumbnail
I feel so bad for Sushant.  I think that he is in the hospital and being filmed.  Poor guy, my heart goes out to him.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I feel bad for Sushant too, poor guy needs his rest so that he can recover. He is working himself too hard
Tulsey thumbnail

I am being selfish but would this mean that we will not be seeing Manav for few days.   Shooting takes a lot of enery you know...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It is possible, I think something simliar was done when Ankita was not well. His screentime may be limited
sayali1202008 thumbnail
guys i didnt understand one thing that they showed the precap yesterday that archana is leaving is the house then how can she be in the house?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she might come back because Manav will get sick .But why is Choo not looking after him.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karma finally caught up with Shravani....So sad that baby lost in miscarriage...She brought it all on her all by her lonesome...No one else can be blamed for this but her and her obsession-jealousy-possessiveness and than some...
Naivedya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Karma finally caught up with Shravani....So sad that baby lost in miscarriage...She brought it all on her all by her lonesome...No one else can be blamed for this but her and her obsession-jealousy-possessiveness and than some...

I couldn't have said it better myself, Varsha di...you are absolutely right. That witch never cared a damn for her baby. All she cared about was to get Manav away from Archu. I'm doubting if she ever even loved Sachin...did she have her sights set on Manav all along?
If the witch dies in childbirth then ArMan can be together and raise their niece or nephew as their own kid.