12/24 Karol Bagh

5thMayWrtUpdt- Kalavathi throw garbage@12/24KB

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1Hospital: Neetu is shocked what the Do said abt the tablets that will make Omi totally mentally retarded.. Then  the doc advises Neetu to stop the medication immediately and he is surprised how this medication has been given to her husband for so many years.. 😲

Neetu Thanks the doc and she promises that I will make sure this medication is stopped immediately and the only way it can be done is with the report😑

Sc2:Daggar Residence: Dadi tells the care taker to keep the things and call OMi also.😊. Omi comes there and then he asks Dadi what is all these things. Where r they all going. Then Dadi asks what is all this you are dressed up. Then Omi says that Nakul bhiyya is sending the car and I am going to office..😊 Dadi says that concentrate and  understand the job well..

Then Dadi says i am going to the village for a while since the crop has grown and now its harvest time.. Then Omi asks weither Nakul Bhiyya is comingh to  drop her.. Dadi says No I will go by myself as I have been doing it for so many years.Then Omi says no i will come with you .. Dadi says no dear you go and concentrate on work and help Nakul out well..Then Dadi says that Nakul loves you a lot and if he says somthing don't get annoyed.. he loves you a lot.. Then Omi says I will miss you dadi and I will keep remebering you till you come back..😭

Caretaker comes and tells the car is ready .. Then Dadi says OK and she leaves with Omi waving him bye..

Sc3:12/24 KB : Manju calls Milli.. Then Milli comes and then Manju says that the fruit vendor forgot to give mangoes.. Milli says that Ok we'll buy it on the way.. Then Simi and Anuj come there.. Simi asks what is this.. So Manju  says we are giving matarani's puja inivitation to  Tarnejas..😊 Then She tells Anuj to also come along so that he can meet Anita there..Anuj says that no I have an appointment with a consultant.. 

Door bell rings.. Manju comes to open and then Kalavathi turns around and tells that Manju that you have new neighbours should'nt you  welcome them.. And what is all this you have put a bag of garbage infront of our house.. manju says she didnt have it put there.. Then kalavathi says that garbage goes in the dustbin and not infornt of people's house...😑

Then manju says that we hav'nt done it.. Kalavathi is adamant and says have I lied that All this spoilt bread and all.. Even my dog dose'nt eat this kind of spoilt food.. Then she says it in English " How can you thorw all this infront of someone elses houseπŸ˜†"

Then Manju is about to say she did'nt do it and Simi stops her.. Then Kalavathi goes.. And then Manju says I was abt to leave for somthing good and all this happened..

Manju then says they were staying somehwere else why did they come here..Then Simi says all will be fine and Milli tells her the same and they leave..😊
Simi tells Anuj that I will get your shoes and you leave for meeting consultant..

Sc4:Dagger residence: Nakul comes back and then Omi asks him where were you.. Then Nakul says I was out for some work. Then Omi says lets go to office now.. nakul says I am not feeling well I have a headache so I have called the meeting at home itself.. then Omi says here itself Ok then..

Then Omi continues saying I will give you some medicine and your headache will go away.. Then Omi remembers that todays medicine has not been given to him..Then nakul says sorry i forgot .. I will get it and give you.. 😊

Sc5:Nakul's room: Nakul goes to his room to search for the medicines and then recollect Neetu walking out and going in the auto and thinks weither Neetu has taken the medicines.. Then He calls someone and tells him to listen to him carefully.😑

Sc6:Daggar residence: Neetu comes back remembering what the doc said abt the medicines which will make Omi mad.. Then she walks in and throws the medicine and the paper on the table..Nakul asks the manager to go away and then Neetu asks Nakul why is he giving there medicines to Omi to make him more and more mentally unstable.😭😑
😑
Then Omi who is there hears all this.. Neetu then takes the lab report and the docs report and shows it to Omi and tells him the same..Omi looks at the report and looks at Nakul and asks him weither what Neetu is saying is the truth.. 😑

Then Nakul says this reports are true and what Neetu is saying also,, He adds saying that these medicines are strong and they are not aviable in India.. Then he says that the notes about these medicines are also true but I know how Omi has suffered when the accident took place and for hours he used to say there is a bomb blasting in my head and all that..[Basically he is putting the medicines in the good books and in the eyes of Omi]..

Nakul then continues tthat I have taken care of you like a child and then after so many years you are not believing my affection for you.. Omi if you had asked abt these medications I would have told you in detail and he turns around.. Then Omi melts and he tells nakul that I will never  out an accusation on you.. Then Neetu continues that Ok if that is so then what abt all the profits Omi has made which gets easily transferred into your account.. 😑

Then the manager tells Neetu [he arrives there]that its not true.. Earlier even i was'nt aware of it but here is the proof.. Then Manager tells that the investment is on Omi's is at present on nakul's name so that later on if anything happes to nakul the  others should'nt question Omi since he is mentally unstable.. then he hand the papers and goes.. 😭Then nakul tells Omi see read the papers and if you think I am worth calling me your older brother than OK.. Nakul walks off. Then Omi tells Neetu see how my brother loves me.. And Neetu wonders.  πŸ˜• 

Sc7:Dagger residence:Omi throws the paper on the table and takes a tablet eats and goes..
Neetu keeps seeing😲

Sc8:12/24 KB: Door opens and camera is showing someone walking in.. Simi is in the kitchen senses something and comes to the living room and then calls out to Anuj but no response.. and she goes back to the kitchen and is grating carrot.. Suddenly someone starts holding her tightly and she is unable to realise herself.. She turns around and is shocked..😲

Precap:Abhi confronts Simi with the chit which RB had written a note .. 😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Shanti for the update....Wow talk about a web of lies....
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the wonderful update.
Din see today and waited for update since I had actually sensed they are gonna repeat precap shown yesterday. Last week also they had done the same.
Did not feel like watching Simi busy with 12/24 and Neetu-Omi-Nakul track which was expected.
And anyways without Abhi,Simi is incomplete.
Cant watch her alone.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........
nakul is such a bundle of lies........so manipulative
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update shanthi...
i think it must be abhi who caught Simi in the kitchen... :)
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Shanti. Damn that Nakul! He weasled his way out of the accusations, but I hope Neetu does not give up and pursues the matter.
Pretty sure it's going to turn out to be Abhi who's in the kitchen with Simi.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. that nakul is a cunning fox.
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the awesome update
i think so too it might be abhi in the kitchen this track isn't going anywhere nakul was really cunning 2 make the medicines look good neetu will need some strong evidence to prove him wrong
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I am sure it is Abhi who is holding Simi not RB...cos RB's arms are short, fat & hairy, this person's arms are slim & not so hairy...πŸ˜†