Yeh Krishna itna confusing kyun hai yaar!!?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by loveanime

he has severe mood swings doesnt he. one min he doesnt want to wear what she gives him. and the next day he wants to show he is sill around to fulfill her desires. 😳 😳
Can u believe it??for the first time mujhe uski yeh harkat bahut sweet lagaEmbarrassed

he has severe mood swings doesnt he. one min he doesnt want to wear what she gives him. and the next day he wants to show he is sill around to fulfill her desires. 😳 😳
i know...he was so confusing sweetooo   that is why i lub him.... πŸ˜›Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiR

Can u believe it??for the first time mujhe uski yeh harkat bahut sweet laga😳

co counsel concurs with your assessment that the accused was indeed sweet today. πŸ˜†

co counsel concurs with your assessment that the accused was indeed sweet today. πŸ˜†
Thank you for agreeing with me co counsel but do u think the accused will continue to be sweet to my dear client,Mrs Pratigya Singh?πŸ˜†
Behoodi kabhi to Krishna ko credit de diya kar! 😑 He was so so so nice today! 😳 I loved his action! πŸ˜ƒ And loved Prtaigya's reaction on seeing the rabri! πŸ˜† She gave that huge grin just like a kid who got a huge pack of chocolate! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shruthiR

Thank you for agreeing with me co counsel but do u think the accused will continue to be sweet to my dear client,Mrs Pratigya Singh?πŸ˜†

i fear the evidence in this case is still very complicated. thorough forensics of the scene is yet to be completed to pass fair judgement. accused may not be guilty of the crime charged but needs to not commit further major or minor infractions when out on bail. only on bail mind you, the bail amount is very high. if back in jail there might not be any bail set. stuck in prison for life. πŸ˜†Edited by loveanime - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

<font color="#006699" size="2">Behoodi kabhi to Krishna ko credit de diya kar! 😑 He was so so so nice today! 😳 I loved his action! πŸ˜ƒ And loved Prtaigya's reaction on seeing the rabri! πŸ˜† She gave that huge grin just like a kid who got a huge pack of chocolate! πŸ˜†
</font>

yes priti we loved his today. we give him loads of credit. 😳 😳 😳
Originally posted by pritirays

Behoodi kabhi to Krishna ko credit de diya kar! 😑 He was so so so nice today! 😳 I loved his action! πŸ˜ƒ And loved Prtaigya's reaction on seeing the rabri! πŸ˜† She gave that huge grin just like a kid who got a huge pack of chocolate! πŸ˜†
Yaar I didn't say much against him.Infact for the first time I found him to be very sweetEmbarrassed
he is just a cutie pie
one can only adore him

i fear the evidence in this case is still very complicated. thorough forensics of the scene is yet to be completed to pass fair judgement. accused may not be guilty of the crime charged but needs to not commit further major or minor infractions when out on bail. only on bail mind you, the bail amount is very high. if back in jail there might not be any bail set. stuck in prison for life. πŸ˜†
Well if he does go back to jail even I feel that a bail might not be necessary as the accused is still under fault for some major reasons hence he shall be given severe punishment if he further does commit any more sinsπŸ˜†