Pratigya

Komal - fan of armaan malik - article

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's da article on parvati sehgal aka komal of pratigya ...

Parvati Sehgal aka komal of pratigya

The character of Komal from STAR Plus prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya  played by Parvati Anil Sehgal has been generating lot of interest in the followers of the serial..

Beautiful and talented Parvati Anil Sehgal belongs to Jammu. She is the daughter of famous singer and music composer from Jammu & Kashmir, Seema Anil Sehgal. She is also a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.

We spoke to Parvati Sehgal about herself and more

How is Parvati Sehgal in real life?

"I am very humorous, I love to crack jokes, I love to hang around and I love to read novels and fiction stories. I am a trained Bharatnatyam dancer for 7 years from Nalanda Dancing Institute in Juhu. I was born in Delhi and brought up in Mumbai."

How different is Parvati from Komal?

"There is huge difference between Parvati and Komal. I love to leave my hair open, whereas Komal likes to tie her hair, then I am more comfortable in wearing jeans while Komal prefers sari. She is very harsh in her comments with too much attitude whereas Parvati is soft spoken with a decent attitude."

What kind of response are you getting from your character ' Komal?

"Quite good, but mostly people don't recognize me in real life because I don't apply gaudy make-up and I don't tie my hair but if anyone recognizes, they ask about my character and show'I feel good that my work is being appreciated by all."

Apart from this show, which is your favorite?

"Before signing this show, I and all my college friends used to watch STAR One's Dill Mill Gayye because we loved to see Dr.Armaan and Riddhima, I am a big fan of Dr.Armaan Malik'"

Have you completed your graduation?

"No, I am doing second year BA, correspondence from Mithibai College, Mumbai and in just few days, I will be giving my final exams, so I am hoping for the best..."

This debutant actress is also inclined towards singing and in future she will turn a singer if good offer comes her way.

So don't forget to watch rude Komal on STAR Plus Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm.

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=292Edited by luv_kriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
i don't like Dr. Malik GrrrrrrrrπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oh and first to postπŸ₯³
Edited by mima190587 - 13 years ago
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnnxxx alot for sharing dear!
luv_kriya thumbnail
same here .... pehle i used to loveee him lyk anythng ... ab to bilkul bhi nahi pasand hai ... nd howw r u mima??? longgggggggggg tymmmm!!!!!!!
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in one of the videos about the 100 episode she seemed so sweet and soft spoken

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnxx for sharing dear..
I like him too.... 😳
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_kriya

same here .... pehle i used to loveee him lyk anythng ... ab to bilkul bhi nahi pasand hai ... nd howw r u mima??? longgggggggggg tymmmm!!!!!!!

i know been too long, i am good and you?πŸ˜ƒ
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramaddict

in one of the videos about the 100 episode she seemed so sweet and soft spoken

thats what i said she is so sweet and cute naπŸ˜›
luv_kriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

i know been too long, i am good and you?πŸ˜ƒ

m gud tooo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice interview well parvati is looking very beautiful in saree also if she don't tie her hair and let them free