Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cute-aish

I agree 2 ur poInts...sid never made up wid ridz...instead he captured her defamed pics 😡 N ridz had 2 bear d result f dat...

Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥱 Don't get started on those pics and hypothermia. It was Ridz who instigated him in the first place and he only intended to use them to make her leave Sanjeevani but when they got leaked he also had the guts to admit his mistake rather than allow people to continue bad mouthing her. Why do all AR fans take a dig at Sid every now and then? Atleast majority of SR fans don't say bad stuff about Armaan for no fault of his.

If that kid had to act like an adult to get AR together no matter break a marriage for that I guess you would've applauded. I didn't really see anybody bashing Nana for encouraging Armaan to pursue a married woman but a kid gets bashed for that.🤢 

Edited by mandy1024 - 13 years ago
angel4lif_1 thumbnail
tamana s character is jus to much.. it s ruining the innocence of a child.. i dont think they shud involve a child into this..
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pavs

spare the child...children r bound to be inquisitive n ask random questions..n the way riddhima blasted the child ws so irritating

@bold
Agree wid u on that....but the questions she was asking was beyond anyones understanding.....she was behaving like a 70 year old granny!!!!
I can't understand how a 10-12 year old child is so worried abt someone's married life....that's totally absurd
rose0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i have nothing against her character expect for the fact she keeps on making things up, or more like the creative's are making her say things that never even happened in the show

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pavs

spare the child...children r bound to be inquisitive n ask random questions..n the way riddhima blasted the child ws so irritating

Please Huh.....Friend id twisted into boyfriend....and still more wierder things came from that Kid.....