little tamz-question upon question

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
little Tamz is really cute
but today she acted like if she knew Sid and Ridz for years
when she says that Ridz has never talked to a rudey before-we all know that's not true
Riddhima use to scream so much at everyone that at one point Tamana said that Ridzy's not that nice. She had bonded really well with Sid but to say that In Lonvaval Sid always use to anger Ridz and make up to her -is also not true. He kidnapped her and then they had a song sequence where both are annoying eachother until Riddhima decides to call the police.
I really liked how Armaan was behaving with Tamana today-but then again he has always been good with kids.
what i didn't like about Tamana today was when she was asking question upon question to Armaan.
When she asks Armaan how he knows Riddhima. Armaan says after much hesistation that they are freinds. Tamana wonders how Armaan and Ridz can be friends if she's married Sid and questions Armaan again. Armaan repeats that he is not her boyfriend. I know she's a little kid but I think CV's and script writers should have given her better dialouges-stuff like Gappu and Minnie use to say. I understand she is here for Sidma and I respect that but kids would not randomly ask such questions...would they?
Im not saying this because im an AR fan- but generally speaking children would know the difference between friend and boyfriend. Maybe im just being paranoid but I honestly think that Tamana should be shown as someone to pass on sly comments, play pranks and always jokingly hint whats going on in their mind rather then spy. Just my opinion...what do you guyz think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
spare the child...children r bound to be inquisitive n ask random questions..n the way riddhima blasted the child ws so irritating
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectdreams

little Tamz is really cute
but today she acted like if she knew Sid and Ridz for years
when she says that Ridz has never talked to a rudey before-we all know that's not true
Riddhima use to scream so much at everyone rids never talked like this to tamanna..thts wat she meant... that at one point Tamana said that Ridzy's not that nice. coz she was bad to sid
She had bonded really well with Sid but to say that In Lonvaval Sid always use to anger Ridz and make up to her -is also not true. She's talking bout the time when sid had gagged ridhhima up but later on released her also coz the kids insisted tht she also play wit them...He kidnapped her and then they had a song sequence where both are annoying eachother until Riddhima decides to call the police.
I really liked how Armaan was behaving with Tamana today-but then again he has always been good with kids. me too...
what i didn't like about Tamana today was when she was asking question upon question to Armaan. kids are a curious bunch
When she asks Armaan how he knows Riddhima. Armaan says after much hesistation that they are freinds. Tamana wonders how Armaan and Ridz can be friends if she's married Sid and questions Armaan again. Armaan repeats that he is not her boyfriend. I know she's a little kid but I think CV's and script writers should have given her better dialouges-stuff like Gappu and Minnie use to say. hmmm..minnie also never acted her age in tht sense...giving love advice to armaan..lol...but i loved minnie nonetheless...so thts not a fair comparison
I understand she is here for Sidma and I respect that but kids would not randomly ask such questions...would they? they are kids remember..she has only seen ridhhima wit sid...so its irritating her to see someone else take her sid bhaiya's place in a way...especially after knowing they are married now...
Im not saying this because im an AR fan- but generally speaking children would know the difference between friend and boyfriend. nopes..assuming too much here...Maybe im just being paranoid but I honestly think that Tamana should be shown as someone to pass on sly comments, really? like sister stella? ðŸ˜† play pranks and always jokingly hint whats going on in their mind rather then spy. Just my opinion...what do you guyz think? she s gonna hatch plans to keep armaan away from ridhhimaa as per the article 😊

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

she irritated me

i mean ARMAAN said he is riddhimaz FRIEND

why the hell she has ask hi how come he is Riddhimaz BF

did ARMAAN mention anything abt bf???????

She is very curious abt everything

noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree 2 ur poInts...sid never made up wid ridz...instead he captured her defamed pics 😡 N ridz had 2 bear d result f dat...
meera_kg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

she irritated me

i mean ARMAAN said he is riddhimaz FRIEND

why the hell she has ask hi how come he is Riddhimaz BF

did ARMAAN mention anything abt bf???????

She is very curious abt everything

YS.. Y C IS UPTO... DIS..
I LOVED MINNIE...
N 1 QUE DID SID N RIDDZ WENT LONAVLA ORPHANAGE TOGETHR..?
rapunzel84 thumbnail
lol..if the same tamanna wud ve tried to unite AR, she d be an angel now...interesting...

anyways..yes sid n ridz did go to the lonavala orphanage...
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute she is but she sometimes acts precocious too.
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont want a child  like Tamana to talk about BF and GF.
'Ridhima di ki shadi Sid bhaiya se hui. Phir ye arman bhaiya nasdeek aaneki koshish kyu kar rahengey'---I feel this dlg is too much for a kid.too matured acting.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i like tamana
but i really miss minnie
i wish she comes back 2 help armaan