Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zgerl

Hey Khushi..really cant thank you enough for this splendid surprise..

Woohoo...finally !!!! have lots of message to convey to him *rubbing hands*

Rubbing hands......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Please bechare KW ko behosh mat kar dena bcoz he will be blogging from India and I won't be there next to him to get him off the floor if he faints.
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great news you gave me!!!! Love you for this! I already made my account on that site as soon as I read it. πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to his blogs. But, honestly I think you shouldn't have posted this post public. Becuz, as if the bashers are 'actualy' going to listen to you. Regardless of what you say the bashers will definitely make sure they come to the site and post their pathetic comments in the site. πŸ₯±πŸ˜’
ChristLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great news you gave me!!!! Love you for this! I already made my account on that site as soon as I read it. πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to his blogs. But, honestly I think you shouldn't have posted this post public. Becuz, as if the bashers are 'actualy' going to listen to you. Regardless of what you say the bashers will definitely make sure they come to the site and post their pathetic comments in the site. πŸ₯±πŸ˜’

Don't worry, I am not worried about them, they can't do much,  bcoz I have all settings made, I can easily delete those messages and terminate their accounts too. I am not scared of them. So, don't worry. Darna Mana Hai
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know I agree, thing is bashers should be ashamed of themselves. Understandably, people are rooting their own favourite couple in the programme, and that I completely agree with and understand.

However, the limit is crossed where those people becoming *too* personal and start degrading and abusing the actor. There should never be any abusive comments made about an actor's skill and talent or appearance and personal life ever. The actors are merely following the direction and storyline which they have been provided with by their creatives. In fact, the actors in DMG deserve full credit as entertainers who execute their work so well in order for fans like us to be able to relate to the characters and support our favourites. Shooting can me extremely tiring and I can't even comprehend how many hours the Karans, Jenny, Sehban, Neha etc etc spend on individual shots to perfect them.

Imagine spending so long on a work of art for it to be criticised by others. In the same way, there has become a situation where people are just being obnoxious and ignorant for no reason and it is the last thing an actor would want to hear/read about themselves and yes, they are humans and it is hurtful. There is a clear difference between constructive criticism and insult.

Ha, I have managed to go on abit. Sorry!

Xx

ChristLover thumbnail
@lighteningbuzz - I posted it here bcoz I don't want KW fans to miss out on it and why should KW fans pay the price of missing out on an opportunity to connect with their favorite hero just for the sake of bashers?

I am not scared of any bashers or spies, have couple of spies already joined my site and am well aware who they are, but don't worry I am tech savvy enough to block their hate messages from reaching KW. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Khushi007

@lighteningbuzz - I posted it here bcoz I don't want KW fans to miss out on it and why should KW fans pay the price of missing out on an opportunity to connect with their favorite hero just for the sake of bashers?

I am not scared of any bashers or spies, have couple of spies already joined my site and am well aware who they are, but don't worry I am tech savvy enough to block their hate messages from reaching KW. πŸ˜‰

Awwww Khushi! I lubbbbbbb you for this. You totally rock! I liked how you have already done all the arrangements for the bashers πŸ˜† I seriously would really hate beyond words if they start criticizing our favorite actor. He's a real sweet guy and you can tell how comfortable many actresses are around him. He clearly does NOT deserve such bashing. And bashers need to seriously respect that if they won't like someone saying hateful comments to their favorite then others aren't going to tolerate any bashing towards theirs! Once again thanks Khushi and thanks to Karan Wahi too *blushing* who made this happen for you and all of us! And it is really and seriously going to Karan Wahi right I mean for reals right?? I mean no jokes right? Is it really going to be the one and only him!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this! *runs to go get herself pinched*

Originally posted by: nm21

I know I agree, thing is bashers should be ashamed of themselves. Understandably, people are rooting their own favourite couple in the programme, and that I completely agree with and understand.

However, the limit is crossed where those people becoming *too* personal and start degrading and abusing the actor. There should never be any abusive comments made about an actor's skill and talent or appearance and personal life ever. The actors are merely following the direction and storyline which they have been provided with by their creatives. In fact, the actors in DMG deserve full credit as entertainers who execute their work so well in order for fans like us to be able to relate to the characters and support our favourites. Shooting can me extremely tiring and I can't even comprehend how many hours the Karans, Jenny, Sehban, Neha etc etc spend on individual shots to perfect them.

Imagine spending so long on a work of art for it to be criticised by others. In the same way, there has become a situation where people are just being obnoxious and ignorant for no reason and it is the last thing an actor would want to hear/read about themselves and yes, they are humans and it is hurtful. There is a clear difference between constructive criticism and insult.

Ha, I have managed to go on abit. Sorry!

Xx

πŸ‘Wow wonderfully said! I hope every basher reads your comment and thinks ten times before making such hateful and bashing comments at a person for a mere show which is purely fictional! I totally agree with you that they work hard for long hours and they don't deserve being hated for a show's storyline. It's not his fault that he's paired up with Riddhima.........he doesn't make the show and only does what the CRV's want him to. He is just doing his job to earn a living. 😲

I would like people to put themselves in his position that if they're out there working hard in a fictional show. Would you like it if people hated you just becuz, of a stupid storyline that is not even in your control instead of appreciating the hardwork you put into it. People are so narrow-minded in criticizing others but, forget that what they would've done if they were put into the position of others! People need to be repeatedly reminded about the Golden Rule that, ⭐️"Treat others as you would want others to treat you!"⭐️
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
@lighteningbuzz- it is real Karan Wahi as I can't take the risk of getting jootaas, chapals, tomatoes and andas from his fans if it was some fake guy claiming to be KW.

For further credibility and authenticity check out the facts section of my site which identifies fake facebook profiles of KW. If I din't know who the real guy was how would I have been able to distinguish between the real and the fake one?????

Originally posted by: Khushi007

@lighteningbuzz- it is real Karan Wahi as I can't take the risk of getting jootaas, chapals, tomatoes and andas from his fans if it was some fake guy claiming to be KW.

For further credibility and authenticity check out the facts section of my site which identifies fake facebook profiles of KW. If I din't know who the real guy was how would I have been able to distinguish between the real and the fake one?????

Yea Khushi! πŸ₯³Your the best! Can't wait to hear from him. Hopefully, I don't faint in there while actually reading his blogs. 😍 β˜ΊοΈ

Give me hug sweetie...πŸ€—
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
@lighteningbuzz - πŸ€—(straightwala)

Yes, but he is very busy right now, hope he gets free time soon to start blogging with us.