Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Vz for bugging me to catch up with the show...I finally did..phewwwwwwwwwww...but loved almost all episodes..I want Dadaji and Dadiji in my home..

Praj: I don't like surprises, so you need to spill the bean when Vz isn't around..:)

I am going to bug you two with my questions..:)

Who plays Suhana?? I have seen her somewhere?

Where is Ishaan's dad??

Forgive me if this isn't a correct thread...I haven't watched any initial episodes...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dearest Shalu,

Anytime for you ...

1) Suhana is played by Ragini Khanna. You might recall her as the protagonist of Bhaskar Bharti.

2) Ishaan's dad is the played by the actor Sooraj Thapar. In this serial his name is Alok. Alok and Rano are Ishaan's parents. Ishaan's uncle i.e. Badi Maa's husband is staying with some other lady.

Love,

Me :-)
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P_Shal

Thanks Vz for bugging me to catch up with the show...I finally did..phewwwwwwwwwww...but loved almost all episodes..I want Dadaji and Dadiji in my home....

Shaluuuuuuu.. I want to stay in their home.. lmaooo.. then Praj reminded me that the home had just one bathroom.....🀣..

Looks like Praj answered your questions.. arrreeeeyy Suhana was in BB!! Remember!!!

Oyeee please keep to the topic.. tell me if you like Dadaji and Suhana.. mahaaa cute naaa.. see .. seee i told you naa!

Ask away questions .. we are here to answer and if you want more details.. Praj has watched the Bengali version too.. we will ask her πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Thanks LM for not phoodofying the story.. shahaniπŸ€—!! LOL!!!

I know what you mean by the love and enthusiasm older people have .. very heartwarming and magnetic!!

I got married in a wonderful and loving large family.. and I truly miss all this!

I love the looks Ishaan gives Suhana.. you can see the love and respect in his eyes for her.. and can see some of that spark in Suhana too!! Bless them!

You are so right Veena. It is totally a different atmosphere having older people around you. They have so much wisdom. They have solution to every problem. They make it seem it is too petty and that makes you feel so confident.

Aaaaaw.... Ishaan is such a sweetie. He adores Suhana. He is just happy seeing her smile. Looks like Suhana is reciprocating some of Ishaans affection.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

yes

that scene was really cute

Hey, good to see u here.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for your comments everyone..

Looks like this is going to be one great friendship.. I love these family scenes!! Very Heartwarming!

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

Hey, good to see u here.

Aree Oyeee... kinny ko  kehna chahiye ye baat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Dearest Shalu,

Anytime for you ...

1) Suhana is played by Ragini Khanna. You might recall her as the protagonist of Bhaskar Bharti.

2) Ishaan's dad is the played by the actor Sooraj Thapar. In this serial his name is Alok. Alok and Rano are Ishaan's parents. Ishaan's uncle i.e. Badi Maa's husband is staying with some other lady.

Love,

Me :-)

Dear Praj,
THANKOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

oh, now I remember that girl..Vz, Karu and Meghu were big fan of that show....

I got confused between Choti Ma and Chachiji..:)..We need a family tree...

Love,
Shalu

Vz: mauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Along with Dadaji and Suhana, I love Jija and Sali relationship..Why isn't Suhana like Sanju??..:)
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tht was really a gud scene
Samrene thumbnail
aha i would love it i hope suhana opens up soon