Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

POLL:If Karan wasn't in accident, would Abha marry

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Let's be honest here.

If Karan was NOT in an accident, would Abha have stopped the wedding? Yes or No?

Is this even a question? I feel like I am asking a question I already have the answer to, that I'm wondering why do I even ask. But, I always love to read what you think, so respond!

My answer: She would be Mrs. Sanskar, in tears of course. Congratulations and cheer up! There's a reception to go and your ever meaningful wedding night. Have a good time (which -- I kid you not-- the mother-in-law of someone we know said to her new bahu and son. So funny!). 😉 You can always pretend it's Karan with you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
i think she would have...she loves her parents and cannot see them bow their heads down....
marthaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Let's be honest here.

If Karan was NOT in an accident, would Abha have stopped the wedding? Yes or No?

Is this even a question? I feel like I am asking a question I already have the answer to, that I'm wondering why do I even ask. But, I always love to read what you think, so respond!

My answer: She would be Mrs. Sanskar, in tears of course. Congratulations and cheer up! There's a reception to go and your ever meaningful wedding night. Have a good time (which -- I kid you not-- the mother-in-law of someone we know said to her new bahu and son. So funny!). 😉 You can always pretend it's Karan with you.

No, God would have stopped this wedding. Karan's faith would have won.

Nobody knows accident took place or not? We can post the answer after today's episode.

megmel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Let's be honest here.

My dear,

You forgot the letter which she wrote to Sanskar and even she said to him that this marriage is not possible.  Something she could have done to stop this wedding.

So, my answer is No.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I think it would stop the wedding.
Karan is an accident or not, the last day she was a real wreck
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

No she would not have married. Seeing Karan leave have already made her so disturb and all this feeling would have lead to a climex b4 marriage in which she would have told the truth to her family

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well find out how bad he hurt, cuz if he hurt bad, then sucks! I hope not!

Elizabeth16 thumbnail
I tell you very simply dear dis marriage is ot gonna happen jstbcoz abha is already mrs.karan jagdish prasad. lemme inform u. nd infront of dis kinda love family will not matter i guess
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no she would not have married sanskar..god and destiny would have intervened.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know the marriage won't happen because 1) fate and 2) the accident. Barring those, Abha would have married Sanskar.