Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
well i dont think naitik was selfish jus tat he reacted wrongly to the situtation nd nw he realised tat wat is her sisters happiness
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yeah they show it suddenly the realisation suddenly but they take minimum 4-5 weeks to windup the track😑

hahaha yaa now let us site and watch it ........... itna intezaar kya hai
agay be karangay πŸ˜‰
-Arishi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

<div></div>divz......u mean ki naitik realised mohit is perfect for nandini bcoz of his 'sacrifice' on daman trip nd his protection granted to akshi from tht saadhubaba???? What did tht whole thing prove ya i just don't understand!these 2 incidents are so common and yet they have been SO influential in the progress of MohIni track??!!!!!πŸ˜•This is so surprising!!

ho can he know that he is perfect for his by daman trip πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
he know him from before as he grow up with him so how can he now that now πŸ˜•
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mari-d

ho can he know that he is perfect for his by daman trip πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
he know him from before as he grow up with him so how can he now that now πŸ˜•

ditto!!πŸ˜ƒ
He has known mohit since his childhood, and then just 2 simple mere incidents make him realise his frnd to be suitable for his elder sis seems very very impractical to me!!!Confused1stly it seemed impractical to ignore mohit nd blame his wife in the january'10 episodes...and nw it's even more illogical to see naitik waking up from his mistake and supporting mohit suddenly!!!!!Confused
All this is HIGHLY beyond my understanding!!
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Divi even i would agree with manasi and preksha

mohit was his friend his best buddy he has spent so many years with him then how come he suddenly realised o wow what have i done i was so wrong with mohit did loves him and mohit is the perfect guy for her.

why now why not in daman why not at holi why not somewhere else?
-Arishi- thumbnail

</div>ditto!!πŸ˜ƒ
<div>He has known mohit since his childhood, and then just 2 simple mere incidents make him realise his frnd to be suitable for his elder sis seems very very impractical to me!!!πŸ˜•1stly it seemed impractical to ignore mohit nd blame his wife in the january'10 episodes...and nw it's even more illogical to see naitik waking up from his mistake and supporting mohit suddenly!!!!!πŸ˜•

All this is HIGHLY beyond my understanding!!

if the daman trip make him relize then holli ka bhang ka nasha abeetak gaya nahi πŸ˜‰
yatoo the story riter is not in sens
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waisay so good to see you ppl are discussing ur POV in healthy manner ) good going guyz :)
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 ^^ yeah so truee Fatima....It's nice to see every1 participating in the discussions and carrying them out healthily....:)) YRKKH Forum was/is always known to be very clean and a mature forum.....
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^ yeah so truee Fatima....It's nice to see every1 participating in the discussions and carrying them out healthily....:)) YRKKH Forum was/is always known to be very clean and a mature forum.....

yeah truee manu so 3 cheers for yrkkh forum hip hurray,hip hurray,hip hurray

I think he has realised his mistake. I think he believes that there is only one guy who will accept nadini the way she is. He mentioned somewhere yesterday that his first decision was emotional one but he has thought a lot about this one.If they are searching for true happiness for nandini then why not Mohit?