Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yeah ur right cvs made it undigestable for us and now e are having stomachache because of them :)

LOL rajshree's loud expressions like hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😲

agree.......she has alwayss weird expressions on her face.......hopw this track finish sooooooooooon
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

@ joysorrow, fatima n honey

this is d main prob wid these CVs tht they dont show properly d track which is imp. to show n they sretch a faaltu track like kaka-kaki as chewing gum

yeah divi and they keep on dragging and dragging and dragging untill we start yawning

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

agree.......she has alwayss weird expressions on her face.......hopw this track finish sooooooooooon

yeah like if there is some happy moment she would comeup with such crying expressions and if she is supposed to stay happy then she'll give surprised look

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hahahaha yeah they move on snail's pace this is the worst part of yrkkh ever since it has started

yaa this is the only one show i watch and they ar doing this all thing in with it
it use to have logic . simplicity .realty but now
🤢 🤢 🤢
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, in this track, I completely failed in understanding watever is goin on presently!!!!😆
Acc to my observations, Naitik Suddenly agreed to MohIni relationship just bcoz he didn't find any1 else suitable for his didi, or rather suitable for THEIR choices,THEIR views,THEIR expectations, etc etc......So the LAST choice was mohit and Niatik thought it's better to marry nandini with Mohit bcoz he Suddenly realised Mohit's 'kindness' , 'sacrificing trait' , 'honesty' , etc etc.............
CVs have protrayed this track extremely poorly👎🏼 .......Naitik is fixing this rishta just bcoz there was no1 ELSE than Mohit who can understand nandini!!🤢When the hell did he get to know how much mohit understands nandini??!!!!!😕
It's all ruined and is being ruined more wen daddaji will again Suddenly agree to this rishta and go to mohit's house for fixing it.......🤢🤢
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

yeah like if there is some happy moment she would comeup with such crying expressions and if she is supposed to stay happy then she'll give surprised look

yaa dnt know wats her prob??

@divzz they just know to dragg the show...they didnt know how to take the storyline yaar/.....
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

well, in this track, I completely failed in understanding watever is goin on presently!!!!😆

Acc to my observations, Naitik Suddenly agreed to MohIni relationship just bcoz he didn't find any1 else suitable for his didi, or rather suitable for THEIRchoices,THEIR views,THEIR expectations, etc etc......So the LAST choice was mohit and Niatik thought it's better to marry nandini with Mohit bcoz he Suddenly realised Mohit's 'kindness' , 'sacrificing trait' , 'honesty' , etc etc.............

CVs have protrayed this track extremely poorly👎🏼.......Naitik is fixing this rishta just bcoz there was no1ELSE than Mohit who can understand nandini!!🤢When the hell did he get to know how much mohit understands nandini??!!!!!😕

It's all ruined and is being ruined more wen daddaji will again Suddenly agree to this rishta and go to mohit's house for fixing it.......🤢🤢

manasi now days every thing happen only achank
phjer woh naitik thninking of mohit, or dj going to mohit home, or akshi and naitik patch up 😆 😆
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Acc to my observations, Naitik Suddenly agreed to MohIni relationship just bcoz he didn't find any1 else suitable for his didi, or rather suitable for THEIR choices,THEIR views,THEIR expectations, etc etc......So the LAST choice was mohit and Niatik thought it's better to marry nandini with Mohit bcoz he Suddenly realised Mohit's 'kindness' , 'sacrificing trait' , 'honesty' , etc etc.............
CVs have protrayed this track extremely poorly👎🏼 .......Naitik is fixing this rishta just bcoz there was no1 ELSE than Mohit who can understand nandini!!🤢When the hell did he get to know how much mohit understands nandini??!!!!!😕

manasi this is exactly what i ahve written in my previous posts that creative forced us to think that this abrupt change has comeinto naitik coz he didnt fuind suitable guy for his sister. the change would have shown abit earlier instaed of showing it suddenly.

he is being selfish indeed :)
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: mari-d

manasi now days every thing happen only achank
phjer woh naitik thninking of mohit, or dj going to mohit home, or akshi and naitik patch up 😆 😆

yeah they show it suddenly the realisation suddenly but they take minimum 4-5 weeks to windup the track😡
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divi4u

no i mot at all think tht he is selfish

he is doing everything 4 his sis betterment......yeah dis is right tht he ws againt thm initially coz none of thm, his best frnd, his sis n even his wife, dosnt tell him nething.....so he ws hurt
but after daman incident n akshara's speeches he realised tht only Mohit is d perfect match 4 nandu
d day he said to DJ-"didi k liye mein achcha reishta laaunga" i think he will suggest Mohit' name.....but he ws knowing tht his family will not agree wid this relation therefore, he made this plan of ajeeb rishtas n boys so tht d family realise k mohit has evey quality which they want 4 thr daughter's happiness

divz......u mean ki naitik realised mohit is perfect for nandini bcoz of his 'sacrifice' on daman trip nd his protection granted to akshi from tht saadhubaba???? What did tht whole thing prove ya i just don't understand!these 2 incidents are so common and yet they have been SO influential in the progress of MohIni track??!!!!!😕This is so surprising!!