Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

the reason may be what ever i didn't like this sudden change............coz the way they brought this change in his character is indigestible to me................for me the best way to make him realise would have been when akshi would have had a nice chat with him on this matter where instead of explaining him the goodness of mohit she would have made him realise ki love can happen to anybody and with anybody..............................as it happened in b/w them...................................but the way they showed it was not good...........naitik did god came in your dream and he explained u ki what love is and who is perfect for nandu????

cv's are in the habbit of ruining every track..........they have lost their senses 
Edited by joysorrow - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeey_16

but may be he is doing this also for his friends ....cv's didn't portrayed naitik's thoughts and feelings on this clearly yaar.....and somewhere naitik is repenting for what he did with mohit i guess./>>>??....

yes he is repenting but since the change came so suddenly so i found it little weird.

i still remember the scenes where mohit helped akshi and gave the magazine to naitik and akshi at that moment he didnt feel like talking to his best friends and now all of a sudden he realised o ho i made a mistake

that change actually pushed me to think like that
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysorrow

the reason may be what ever i didn't like this sudden change............coz the way they brought this change in his character is indigestible to me................for me the best way to make him realise would have been when akshi would have had a nice chat with him on this matter where instead of explaining him the goodness of mohit she would have made him realise ki love can happen to anybody and with anybody..............................as it happened in b/w them...................................but the way they showed it was not good...........naitik did god came in your dream and he explained u ki what love is and who is perfect for nandu????

cv's are in the habbit of ruining every track..........they have lost their senses 

i 2nd you in this even i am thinking like this this sudden abrupt change in behaviour is just too difficult to digest.

probably the chande should occur at that moment where mohit helped akshi and then teh major change should have shown at that moment where akshi was making him undersatnd their mistake but

the way he brought change i mean quite absurd
Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yes he is repenting but since the change came so suddenly so i found it little weird.

i still remember the scenes where mohit helped akshi and gave the magazine to naitik and akshi at that moment he didnt feel like talking to his best friends and now all of a sudden he realised o ho i made a mistake

that change actually pushed me to think like that

i agree it felt much weird that suddenly he he is in favour of mohit and its undigestable but these cv's do everthing which is weird....
chahe wo rajshri k expressions ho ya story.....
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i 2nd you in this even i am thinking like this this sudden abrupt change in behaviour is just too difficult to digest.

probably the chande should occur at that moment where mohit helped akshi and then teh major change should have shown at that moment where akshi was making him undersatnd their mistake but

yes they never show anything happening at the right time..................this was the reason why holi track was spoiled(naitik realising everything on holi day) and the same is the case now................their cv's team need to be changed yaar coz these cv's are acting foolish😡😡😡
_Divya_ thumbnail

😊 as you said he is doing this for his sister's betterment then the meaning would remains the same na that he is being selfish. initially when he found out the truth and he found being betrayed by his wife friends and sis he negated this decision and now when he found nandini is being pressurized by whole family to get married with ageeb guyz then he suddenly realised o haan yaad aya mohit loved didi why not we should ask him to get married with sister 😉

yaar chahe jaise bhi per ye toh hona hi tha........bus naitik ko sab suddenly yaad aaya😆
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yaa but its better to finish this track
and CVs now how to make problem but when it come to solve they forgot the way they came from
even naitik and akshi patch up was in this way
achank he fill to bring akshi so he went 😕 😡 😡
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeey_16

i agree it felt much weird that suddenly he he is in favour of mohit and its undigestable but these cv's do everthing which is weird....
chahe wo rajshri k expressions ho ya story.....

yeah ur right cvs made it undigestable for us and now e are having stomachache because of them :)

LOL rajshree's loud expressions like hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😲
_Divya_ thumbnail
@ joysorrow, fatima n honey

this is d main prob wid these CVs tht they dont show properly d track which is imp. to show n they sretch a faaltu track like kaka-kaki as chewing gum
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mari-d

yaa but its better to finish this track
and CVs now how to make problem but when it come to solve they forgot the way they came from
even naitik and akshi patch up was in this way
achank he fill to bring akshi so he went 😕 😡 😡

hahahaha yeah they move on snail's pace this is the worst part of yrkkh ever since it has started