thanx PEARL

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i've just saw the video of shows success party.it's look nice to know that the producer of the show liks krishna's character the most.i'm also a great fan of krishna.but i've a request to the producer that don't turn krishna's character,we still want to lub him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i've just saw the video of shows success party.it's look nice to know that the producer of the show liks krishna's character the most.i'm also a great fan of krishna.but i've a request to the producer that don't turn krishna's character,we still want to lub him.

i think you wanted to request dont turn krishna's charactetr into -ve shade.

dont worry if he'll turn into that then he'll tranform into good one as well soon this will take some time but as eth story progresses krishna will get some +ve things in him
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

i think you wanted to request dont turn krishna's charactetr into -ve shade.

dont worry if he'll turn into that then he'll tranform into good one as well soon this will take some time but as eth story progresses krishna will get some +ve things in him

krishna's transformation is not so easy as it looking to u.it will take a lot of time for his tranformation.and yes,in a way i'm requesting pearl not to turn krishna in -ve.it will loose all the charm in his character.u now in every episode,i keep on thinking what next turn his character is gonna take.i don't have such trouble even in solving my maths problems than understanding krishna's antics.along with arhaan his fans has 2 do a lot of hard work 2 understand krishna's antics.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

krishna's transformation is not so easy as it looking to u.it will take a lot of time for his tranformation.and yes,in a way i'm requesting pearl not to turn krishna in -ve.it will loose all the charm in his character.u now in every episode,i keep on thinking what next turn his character is gonna take.i don't have such trouble even in solving my maths problems than understanding krishna's antics.along with arhaan his fans has 2 do a lot of hard work 2 understand krishna's antics.

yeah i know what you meant to say or request but the point is if you want him to be a really gud mannered well behaved guy then initially he'll show some -ve aspects wthout this how can they show difference between early days krishna and after marraige krishna.

yeah teh show is going good but sometimes i feel that take so much time to move on like they take 2 weeks for marraige 1 week for honeymoon and now 2 weeks for kesar matter
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear dnt worry...pearl dnt WANT to mak krishuu negetive...i read it in a magazine.......
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

hey dear dnt worry...pearl dnt WANT to mak krishuu negetive...i read it in a magazine.......

how can he yaar see by doing good acts he is being criticized by his lady love and if he would turn into baddy then think what is gonan happen with that poor champ?😉