A very serious question crossing the limits

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not sure if it's appropriate for me to ask this 😕 but there are so many posts regarding this so I will just go ahead and ask it.

How do you determine what love is pure and what love is not pure? Exactly when does religious vows, personal moral or the society's rules matter?

I am seeing fans that want AR to " make love" even though Rid is a married to someone else.  Then I also see fans that are overjoyed with the idea of Rid the married lady sharing intimate scenes with Armaan. I am actually pretty shocked that some fans openly say it is okay because they love each other and their love is pure!😕

So my question is how do you determine which love is pure?

Is incest pure? There are many horrifying stories where two family members claim their love to be pure and are only stopped due to religion and society. AR is on the same stand. Religion and society stops AR from being with each other.

Is the love of two men or two women pure? again religion and society tends to stop them.

Pretty soon this will emerge. Actually it has already happened. A man got married to a dolphin. Is loving an animal considered pure love?

I am sorry if this posts offends anyone. I sincerely apologize. But I am very curious. Can one choose which love is pure or which one isn't? Adultery, homosexuality, animal love they are all forbidden through religion and society (most of the time, there are exceptions of course😕 )  So if you promote one of these, are you okay with other forms of " PURE LOVE" too.

The post is not against AR. I have no problem with AR romance as long as it happens after Rid and Sid have broken up.
I know the post might be a little too bold but please do not give immature answers. Have enough self respect.  No bashing!

Note to Mods: I wrote the post for a honest mature discussion. If there is a problem and you choose to close it (which is fine by me 😊) just let me know the reasons.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok hi sorry i don't know your name...😊
i am an AR fan and m not bashing... i am just honestly answering your question...
the topic that says AR should 'make love'... in that the TM has clearly stated that in her opinion making love is about expressing your true feelings to one another.

and i don't know what you ppl are getting soo worked up and paranoid about !! 😲
those mud scenes ( as much as i enjoyed them, to be frank ) could all very well be figments of sid's imagination... and even if its real, its not like riddhima invited armaan to come fall on her !!!😕

i am sure that even if the falling on top of each other thing happens... they will break it of immediately.. so chill 😆

and ooohhh the cvs....... i could go on and on about them... god knows how long they are going to keep dilly-dallying with our patience !!! 😡

and one more thing... the so called ' morals and ethical values ' have long been lost in this commercial.

luv and regards,
nikki
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post 👏..btw they will close your topic too by the lamest excuse!..i wrote a similar topic and they closed it!! saying it's a comparison topic!

Why SR and Not AR?!

please take a look and judge for your self!..we were merely discussing how some behaviors can be justified for SR because they are married and can not be justifies for AR because Arman is her ex!!..we were talking about adultery and morals!..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is an amazing post Fatima and ur questions are well put out.

this is a forum where I really don't like to comment for some reason but because this questions of urs some real and meaningful thing to think abt I'm gonna read it and come back with what I feel and think abt it.

haven't said that I will just like to say that I believe in marriage and I wouldn't want to see any married woman walking out on her marriage because of some lady-hood fantasy they had lead before getting married, because the fact that they were in love with someone else before marrying their husband does not make their Ex-lover their true love.

so even if one does not end up marrying the one they lover does not mean they should not give the marriage their all to make work and one should not be so confuse on what to do simply because their Ex turned up at their door or face from no where asking dem to take him back.

what is true? man I wouldn't know because I do not believe in it and the word true love means crap to me if u ain't married to the one whom u think is ur true love because until u marry that man u will never know much he loves u truly.
Edited by _angel_ - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ka7eela

awesome post 👏..btw they will close your topic too by the lamest excuse!..i wrote a similar topic and they closed it!! saying it's a comparison topic!

Why SR and Not AR?!

please take a look and judge for your self!..we were merely discussing how some behaviors can be justified for SR because they are married and can not be justifies for AR because Arman is her ex!!..we were talking about adultery and morals!..

well I am not comparing AR and SR, neither am I bashing AR. I am just curious 😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">well I am not comparing AR and SR, neither am I bashing AR. I am just curious 😳</font>

i wasn't comparing too!!..please take a look!..i will appreciate it!..and if they had a problem with the title they should have told me..i would have gladly removed the untouchable AR name! and would have chnaged the title..Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i wasn't comparing too!!..please take a look!..i will appreciate it!..and if they had a problem with the title they should have told me..i would have gladly removed the untouchable AR name! and would have chnaged the title..

you can request them to open up the topic stating your reasons
-Sajdey- thumbnail
nice topic dear i totally agree that AR shud b a couple
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _angel_

this is an amazing post Fatima and ur questions are well put out.

this is a forum where I really don't like to comment for some reason but because this questions of urs some real and meaningful thing to think abt I'm gonna read it and come back with what I feel and think abt it.

haven't said that I will just like to say that I believe in marriage and I wouldn't want to see any married woman walking out on her marriage because of some lady-hood fantasy their had lead before getting marriage because the fact that they were in love with someone else before marrying their husband does not make their Ex-lover their true love.

so even if one does not end up marrying the one they lover does not mean they should not give marriage their all to make work and one should not be so confuse on what to do simply because their Ex simply turn up at their door or face from no where asking dem to take him back.

I
what is true? man I wouldn't know because I do not believe in it and the word true love means crap to me if u ain't married to the one whom u think is ur true love because until u marry that man u will never know much he loves u truly.

I dont know what pure love is ...but the love they are showing falling on each other is defo not PURE love.
Ex-lover and a married woman , i dont know ??????? if the LOVE IS SOO PURE then I suggest the lady in question should tell her husband she want 2 go to her ex. I dont think the husband is stopping her?????? This show is run on nos.,  petitions............polls anything but LOGIC!!!!!!!!

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
by mistake i've clicked the like button