Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens1981 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

The newspaper guy will refuse ... or neil will say to not write that ... will ruin her career before it starts ... ok, can get a glimmer of what is gonna come ...

so Sam will be in dilemma ... should he spoil her career ... Neil might play the conscience - or the spoilsport here - that might be where the grey comes in ... he will prod Sam, that if you love her so much, you should be happy to see her successful ... so don't spoil her career by telling everyone that you're her boyfriend ...

or Neil will set up a rumour between himself and Gunjan ... it shd be between the hero and Gunjan ,but I think the hero was a 'one-scene' wonder πŸ˜†

@bold....very logical move if it happens like that diya....loved that takeπŸ‘....wud make lot of sense

@red....LMAOOOOO 🀣....well sam wud not have minded had she been tagged with him coz d guy has already disappreaed off the face of earth
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think we'll see both - vulnerable as well as unreasonable Samrat ... he has become mature in dealing with everyone else, but where anything between Gunjan and him is concerned, he loses it very fast ...

meens, the crack had to appear ... and as Ashu said, the issue is a BIGGG one ...well, it has to be a big issue to make any impact on Sajan  ...oh well, tough times are coming 😭

will be back after the episode πŸ˜›
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWWWWWWWW my chashmish πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

no wonder I love my chashmish soooo muchh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
meens1981 thumbnail
am wondering how is gunjan gonna handle samrat if neil says that this is part of film line....the more u react the more peopl print abt u......indifference is the name of the game.....gunjan may buy his point but how will gunjan convince samrat who's gonna be adamant about refuting the rumor.......that may decide whether neil will be positive or grey....coz i feel it might not need a grey neil to unfurl insecure samrat....d situations seem to be enuf here.......god my head is gonna break second guessing the possibilities of the track....y cant they make life simple by giving a promoπŸ˜•
Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
meens1981 thumbnail
wat r u waiting for diya....out with it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm back girls...

So, wat's the discussion???
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens1981

am wondering how is gunjan gonna handle samrat if neil says that this is part of film line....the more u react the more peopl print abt u......indifference is the name of the game.....gunjan may buy his point but how will gunjan convince samrat who's gonna be adamant about refuting the rumor.......that may decide whether neil will be positive or grey....coz i feel it might not need a grey neil to unfurl insecure samrat....d situations seem to be enuf here.......god my head is gonna break second guesing the possibilites of the track....y cant they male life simple by giving a promoπŸ˜•

@red - 🀣🀣🀣 my feelings exactly!!! Give us one promo!!! I'm going mad here trying to guess which way it's gonna go!!!

Okay, more thoughts - bear in mind that Neil seems to be as level headed and mature as Gunjan herself - he will then do what u said above - tell Samrat that these things happen and he should ignore them ... Gunjan will agree because she sees the sense in it, but Samrat might agree because Gunjan does, but in his heart, he will hate Gunjan being linked with Neil ... and then, maybe, just maybe ...  finally the butthead might see some sense and realise that being her boyfriend, or even her ASSISTANT is not enough!!!

But that will be after lots of NG linkage,maybe NG attending parties together etc. etc ... if that doesn't drill some sense into Sam's head, he's a lost cause!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
mads, why so silent???? Where are you?

meens1981 thumbnail
diya totally agree with ur POV.....am gonna pack u off to MJHT sets....pls go direct along these lines n come back soon πŸ˜‰......i agree this may be a right way for sammy to see why despite of gunji being his, he will have a feeling she is not totally mine...

am so proud of sanaya the way she accepted her inefficiencies in sbb today....god i love her so much......she was so elegant about it n yet so hurt😭
😭
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m here diya .. was talking to my parents on skype .. 😳