Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Future track-Something Shocking happens!!!

dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All of you please forgive me at the very beginning😲. This might be completely off the radar but who knows..

If Karan loses his memory after the accident, then what??? He will not remember Abha anymore, Abha has been kicked out by thakur already..so she doesnt have anywhere to go. Jaggu will be happy that his son is atleast alive, albeit with a memory loss. Can a person without memory really accept anyone as wife or lover or whatever?? May be then Abha will face the herculean task of bringing back Karan's memory & his love for her.

Guys, I dont want this to happen but just a thought. I know u ppl might be cursing me by now but this a joke😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no...plz, no memory loss...I really hope this is not the case...it would be torture to watch...
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dbanerjee77

All of you please forgive me at the very beginning😲. This might be completely off the radar but who knows..

If Karan loses his memory after the accident, then what??? He will not remember Abha anymore, Abha has been kicked out by thakur already..so she doesnt have anywhere to go. Jaggu will be happy that his son is atleast alive, albeit with a memory loss. Can a person without memory really accept anyone as wife or lover or whatever?? May be then Abha will face the herculean task of bringing back Karan's memory & his love for her.

Guys, I dont want this to happen but just a thought. I know u ppl might be cursing me by now but this a joke😉

😆😆PLEASE NO
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol ill stop watching the drama then. that would be the worst way CV would take.
harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

😆😆PLEASE NO

This is not  Ekta serial ....so Don't worry such stuff will not happen.
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: harry80

This is not  Ekta serial ....so Don't worry such stuff will not happen.

unburden😆

chip thumbnail
Originally posted by: dbanerjee77

Even if Karan loses his memory, maybe he will remember only Abha 😆 . That may not be such a bad thing   😛
layna thumbnail
Originally posted by: silcop

Even if Karan loses his memory, maybe he will remember only Abha 😆 . That may not be such a bad thing   😛

🤣 🤣 now that would be worth watching.i love that option, no Jaggu, no Thakur, no Sanskar, only Abha. 👏

ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: layna

🤣 🤣 now that would be worth watching.i love that option, no Jaggu, no Thakur, no Sanskar, only Abha. 👏

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Zero problem😉😊
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dbanerjee--
You have dragged me kicking and screaming from my dream world. You are right--I'm getting awefully delusional expecting too much from Abha. 😆

How is this for another surprise: viewer gets livid seeing storyline about sweet darling hero getting amnesia, viewer anticipates another few months of crap/teasing/misunderstandings, viewer hurling insults (expletives deleted) at her sad fate of having to watch a show that just can't cut out the cheesiness. 😈