Hi dear powderians...

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm Amrutha...Well, i just came across ur forum the other day and was DELIGHTED by the flurry of activity here, especially, regarding MAHIDA!

Till date , I had not considered watching the show because of the extremely late telecast...(11 p.m., Thursdays๐Ÿ˜•). But as I browsed through the updates and MahiDa madness...Let's just say that I was addicted, bang on!!!๐Ÿ˜† So I caught up on the previous episodes of the show on the net, and now I am one confirmed Powderian and MahiDan!๐Ÿ˜ŠThe format of the show, the amount of research into the issue that clearly shows, a racy and engrossing storyline...certainly has got me hooked. Not to forget, the AMAZING lead pair, Mahendra and Brinda with their mindblowing chemistry!

I will definitely try to stay up this thu nite and catch up on the show...I also look forward to discussing Powder and Mahida with u guys! Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜›

P.S. - Is it possible to have an update archive? Coz it'll be useful for ppl checking it out the first time like i did...I am not sure if there is one๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Amrinag - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Amrutha, welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿค— I'm so happy to hear about your addiction to Powder & MahiDa. Join the club. ;)

Ah.. yes, the update Archive, I'll surely update that. Just quite busy these days. Thankyou for suggesting. :)

Regards,
DD
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi amrutha,welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u become addicted to powder and mahida ........this forum is like that only๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it made me crazy abt mahida๐Ÿ˜ณ
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

hi amrutha,welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u become addicted to powder and mahida ........this forum is like that only๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it made me crazy abt mahida๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree...๐Ÿ˜Š
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Hey Amrutha......Welcome to the forum dear.....๐Ÿค—

Awwww......it feels lovely to hear that your additction grew even more after visiting our forum......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree dear both Mahida and the show are absolutely magical........m sure u'll have a gr8 tym discussing the show with all of us!!!!!!

Even Atul sir(director of Powder), Brinda(Geetika) and Raghav(Rishi) join us sumtymz!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy...

-Sehar
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Amrutha n welcome to the forum๐Ÿค— Nice to know about your addiction to the show n ofcourse MahiDa(Truly magical)๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope to see u around in the discussions....