Sasural Genda Phool

Adorable Ishaan & Beautiful Suhaana - Page 2

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

@Adi & LadyM: Eeee! Good to see some familiar faces around in this forum :)

@red: Absolutely agreed! The pairing is odd but seemingly adorable. Their chemistry is not the hawt & passionate types, but is more along the lines of subtle & sweet. It's pretty cute to watch in general :)

And I kinda was confused as to why exactly Suhana teared up and felt bad..bt LadyM's reason makes sense. Suhana may not be portraying any hatred towards Ishaan but that doesn't really mean she has any feelings for him. She still regrets the marriage but doesn't really blame Ishaan because she herself agreed to jump into this without knowing who she is marrying and Ishaan was even ready to let her go. He can't be blamed for anything at all.

And yeah, sometimes the leg pulling can be a bit too much but I don't think Inder Eelesh or any of the family members mean any personal harm when they do it. Suhana is obviously not used to such a environment & kinda took it to her heart. But it was sweet how they all apologized for it, so no harm done :). But, I agree, Ishaan does need to build up on his confidence a little bit.

Suhana not only realized this marriage was her fault and Ishaan is innocent and trying to  accommodate her in his life and personal space. And she does show immense gratitude for the same by being obedient and respectful. During dumb charades she felt his love and very well aware that Ishaan expressed his feeling s for her, yet expects nothing from her in return.

She teared because she is genuinely hurt that her husband was degraded knowing the kind of man Ishaan is.

It was really very sweet of them all to apologize to her so spontaneously πŸ˜›

The reality is, not all people are alike and that is the personality of Ishaan and that will never change. In fact that's the beauty of that character. All family members loving him more than others, Suhana's dad being convinced that Ishaan is the right man for his daughter, Suhana's quick adjustment and trying to please him by following the rules of the house, is all due to Ishaans's character.

He is very confident and speaks where he needs to speak. Before Suhana entered into the dining room, he called his mom and warned everyone in front of her that he would spare if they insulted him before Suhana. And also forewarned them not to talk teasingly to Suhana as she would hurt her feelings. So, he did speak up.

When they had the conversation about herwanting to prove she is marriage material, he gave her a good length of lecture and shut her up and her bachkana talk...

His strength is being is being firm when needed. That's what I feel.... Skydome can shed more light on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Aditi - Even I held out this small hope that Suhana felt bad for Ishaan being teased mercilessly today. But I think she felt more bad for being teased herself. But I hope that the day when she feels ANYTHING other than anger/disgust for him comes soon :-)

Hello LadyM! I did think of her eyes glistening coz she herself was teased about passing hand me downs when she didnt like them,but then i thought isnt crying a little too extreme a reaction for a minor comment like this?so i settled on the fact that maybe she felt bad for Ishaan.after all she did feel bad for him not using a pillow to sleep,and although her reaction was throwing him the pillow,i figured it was her way of expressing her concern..coz thats how she treated the maid as well.ah well...maybe she will change her attitude a bit with the coming episodes or maybe not.either ways,i hope she develops stronger feelings for Ishaan
Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@red: Absolutely agreed! The pairing is odd but seemingly adorable. Their chemistry is not the hawt & passionate types, but is more along the lines of subtle & sweet. It's pretty cute to watch in general :)

i find that such a refreshing change after watching screen couples lusting in the barn or walloping in the mudπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

And I kinda was confused as to why exactly Suhana teared up and felt bad..bt LadyM's reason makes sense. Suhana may not be portraying any hatred towards Ishaan but that doesn't really mean she has any feelings for him. She still regrets the marriage but doesn't really blame Ishaan because she herself agreed to jump into this without knowing who she is marrying and Ishaan was even ready to let her go. He can't be blamed for anything at all.

@red i was hoping she had developed some at least,but i guess its little too prematureπŸ˜†

And yeah, sometimes the leg pulling can be a bit too much but I don't think Inder Eelesh or any of the family members mean any personal harm when they do it. Suhana is obviously not used to such a environment & kinda took it to her heart. But it was sweet how they all apologized for it, so no harm done :). But, I agree, Ishaan does need to build up on his confidence a little bit.

i know what you mean!!!leg pulling is an integral part of large families..the other day my uncle was showing me a pic he had taken of the sunset and went "check out my photography skills"..and i went "more like you happened to be at the right place at the right time "...now id be completely thrown off-guard if he started crying after that comment,which is probably coz im used to this kind of leg pulling. people do it all the time in our extended family..but Suhaana a complete stranger to this environment,has to get used to it😊
Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
U bet I luved dis scene lyk nything 😳 It was such a cuteeeeee scene.... Ishu is a chweetheart he is damn cute nd adorable nd Jay uske to iehne hi kya he is playing d character wid so much of ease...? I luve his expressions dialogue delivery actually i luv every damn thing about him 😍 I agree Ragi was luking gorgeous d color suited her she was angelic in dat scene she is really very beautiful 😳 haha i luved wen she threw pillow on him maang nhi sakte the kya 🀣 she said it choooooooooo cutely nd den ishu's thnku was d icing on d cake 😍 Thnk god dey r comfortable sleeping on d same bed... *tum bed par so jao mai zameen par so jaata hun meri fikar mat karo mujhe to aafat hai* shukar hai ye sab nhi tha 🀣 Ishaan man he slept in such a weird position culdnt even ask her to shift nd give him sum place 🀣 Den dere was one more awwww moment wen suhana said i will manage afterall sabko 2 pillows milte hain... Dis proves dat she is not bad at all she is trying to adjust in dat family which obviously is very difficult for her 😳
Dada dadi scene it was wow.... Dada g nd suhana's bonding aha luved it maza aa gaya dekh kar πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even I culdnt understand why did she actually cry she was feeling bad for Ishaan or she was feeling bad bcoz all of dem made fun of her or she was feeling bad bcoz she was regretting d fact dat ishu is her hubby 😲
I luved wen all of dem apologised instantly.... We do d same phle do a lot of taang khichayi den if sumone gets hurt sab jaa kar uske saamne kaan pakad kar khade ho jaate hain 🀣
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that scenes was so nice & cutee...Ishan looks adorable day by day..even in breakfast scenes both looked damn good❀️😍...
more & more enjoying this serial now😳
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sanu - Good to see you here as well! :-) As always a very sensible topic. I agree with you, Ishaan needs to build up his confidence. And I also feel that Suhana will make a man out of him by constantly throwing him curve balls... and forcing him to take a stand. I cannot wait for that day.

This content was originally posted by: vishmewell

He is very confident and speaks where he needs to speak. Before Suhana entered into the dining room, he called his mom and warned everyone in front of her that he would spare if they insulted him before Suhana. And also forewarned them not to talk teasingly to Suhana as she would hurt her feelings. So, he did speak up.

When they had the conversation about herwanting to prove she is marriage material, he gave her a good length of lecture and shut her up and her bachkana talk...

His strength is being is being firm when needed. That's what I feel.... Skydome can shed more light on this...

I like your points of view. You've said it very beautifully and have raised valid arguments. But I do disagree a bit.

It is very easy to overlook Ishaan's flaws because he is soooooooooo nice and sugar sweet. But he is the most annoyingly complacent person I've ever seen. So much so that it angers me. πŸ˜† I don't want him to disrespect his elders or give up on his values, but I want him to stand up for himself and his wife when time comes and have at least some ambitions in life. He will have to work to woo a high maintenance girl like Suhana. And like Badi Maa said, that he must not give up this battle. Until now he's been under the loving care and protection of his elders. He will need to stop playing the underdog from now on.... See, no one is mean. They are all well-meaning. But it is easy to make someone the scapegoat for all your jokes. And Ishaan being the shy/coy types, was almost always the victim.

He spoke up because he had a reason in his life for once to speak up - SUHANA. I think we are saying the same thing. But I look at his gradual confidence building as a consequence to having married a feisty girl like Suhana, tis all :-) IMO, they complement each other fairly well.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mjhtac

the other day my uncle was showing me a pic he had taken of the sunset and went "check out my photography skills"..and i went "more like you happened to be at the right place at the right time "...now id be completely thrown off-guard if he started crying after that comment,which is probably coz im used to this kind of leg pulling.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....An uncle who cried, man, how entertaining would that make your family :P..LOL!

@Sanayaa: I know. There is a lot of confusion in regards to why Suhana teared up and got all sentimental. One reason could be she felt bad for Ishaan, but that doesn't really make sense because neither does she love him nor has she accepted him as some sort of a friend. She just knows he exists but doesn't have any feelings for him. The other reason, and one which makes more sense is that she felt bad because they were teasing HER in reagrds to Ishaan. She's not used to such leg pulling so obviously it hurt her a tad bit.
@LadyM: Haha...thank you. I haven't been one for making sensible topics. Was more used to the comic/satirical ones in the MJHT forum but this show is such that one cannot ridicule it at all :). And as always, I agree with whatever you have said. He's a sweet guy with a good heart but there will be times and situations when he will have to be a bit more persistent and stand his ground.

@vishmewell: I cannot compete with how perfectly LadyM has put forth her sentiments in regards to Ishaan's confidence. It reflects my thoughts exactly.

And to be honest, I really don't think Suhana felt anything during the antakshari sequence. She was bit awkward but nothing about her expressions indicated that she realises what Ishaan feels for her. At the moment, she doesn't even exchange as much as "How was your day?" with him, understanding his feelings is seriously be a really long way ahead.

luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Suhaana