Users

Frequent Posters

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Wooaw good luck ::))

Im planning a big suprise for u.. WIll announce on 25th May πŸ˜‰

is it our 1st year weddin anniversary alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AM JOKIN, don kill me.
ghazal_naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

what u mean when did u become my Ghazal, why u actin so innocent on i-fπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am innocent😳.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohhhh man no one can win from uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but still i am innocent πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... ohhhh u dont know me yetπŸ˜‰
ghazal_naz thumbnail

guys here is elaction today so i am voting for the memders today as well..... and i am the first one to vote..... so i am behaving like a good citizan... voting everywherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but this voting is harder then the other one.........guys its just we have to vote for one each thats why if i dont vote for anyone... PLEASE DONT MIND.... I LOVE U ALL😳😳😳
      ok... voting...nowπŸ€”
                Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum)
                        this is easyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IMMYπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)
                                  hmmmmπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.......hmmm....VINITA darlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... VINIπŸ˜‰
                                  Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum))
                                  Tanu ji😳
                                  The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum)
                                    k....πŸ€”πŸ€”.. everyone help each other... whenever i ask for help from anyone they always helped...sooπŸ€”.... i would say Nadii couse i ask her for help when i am stuck in anything in IF
                                    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)
                                      yaar.... this is HARD....i really dont want to vote this but no worries i will couse its the day when i am being a good citizanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....(i am thinking about it from last 15 min and still canfused)😭........ will edit soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. cant chose one at the moment
                                      Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)
                                        stylishπŸ€”......nadz_J.... beautiful GV DreamLandπŸ‘
                                         Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)
                                            MEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i am voting myself in this... i can na
                                            BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)
                                                K....its vini and tanu
                                                 ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)
                                                  Kanu and vini.... i love kanu's OS and vini's FF....
                                                  Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)
                                                                  πŸ€”....... ZOYA....couse she has tried everything...πŸ˜† and did a feb job in themπŸ˜‰

oh man this was the hard to vote....I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS.... IT WAS REALLY HARD😭😭............. but i am the first one to vote ....πŸ˜†
                                                    Edited by ghazal_naz - 13 years ago
                                                    jassie_17 thumbnail
                                                    Originally posted by: Armu4eva

πŸ€— Glad u like d post Geeta MaiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n dear u hv to vote in this THREAD itself πŸ˜ƒ n wow ur confused ?? seems we hv a NOMINEE for the CONFUSED SOUL award..πŸ˜†

Why Geeta mai???Hehehe..i didn't say stupendofabulously mindblowing..hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Icic...alritee.....Aha someone's nominating me for the confused soul???Well i'm pretty much known for being the blur queen...so i totallyy dun mind..Hehe!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When is the voting till??

Wow..Nadii is preparing a surprise for us??Awesome,looking forward to it!!
                                                    Edited by jassie_17 - 13 years ago
                                                    naley4ever thumbnail
                                                    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
                                                      Hey guys ok me going to Vote love each & everyone of you in BB Forums LOADZZZZZZZZZπŸ€—
                                                      Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum)
                                                      IMMY
                                                      My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)

TANU U ROX GIRL ALWAYS 
                                                      Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum))
                                                      VINI ALWAYS πŸ˜ƒ
                                                      The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum)
                                                      KANINIKA RULES πŸ€—
                                                      Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)

VINI,TANU ,HAAKI, GHAZAL πŸ€—
                                                      Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)
                                                      JASSIE,ZOYA😎
                                                       Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)
                                                       I THINK WE ALL ARE SO CRAZY JUST LIKE BB πŸ˜†
                                                      BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)
                                                      VINI & TANU 😳 IN GOOD WAY πŸ˜†
                                                       ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)
                                                      SOHANA ,VINI & HAAKI
                                                      Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)
                                                      I THINK EVERYONE IS VERY CREATIVE LIKE  IS BB FORUM GUYS WE ROX ALWAYS
                                                      KEEP ON ROCKING πŸ₯³
                                                      πŸ€—
                                                      SO LETS PARTY ENJOY THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BHARKAR BHARTI
                                                      BB RULES ALWAYS
                                                      TAKE CARE

NALEY πŸ€—
                                                    Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
                                                    SomerholicGirl thumbnail
                                                    reserved.........me too will vote soon and will be the third person..lollzπŸ˜†
                                                    Armu4eva thumbnail
                                                    Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

is it our 1st year weddin anniversary alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AM JOKIN, don kill me.

OMG immu... u dun even leave hitting on the Mods?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                                    Armu4eva thumbnail
                                                    Originally posted by: jassie_17

Why Geeta mai???Hehehe..i didn't say stupendofabulously mindblowing..hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Icic...alritee.....Aha someone's nominating me for the confused soul???Well i'm pretty much known for being the blur queen...so i totallyy dun mind..Hehe!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When is the voting till??

Wow..Naii is preparing a surprise for us??Awesome,looking forward to it!!

Oh dear thats coz u were on the chumeshwari bit.. so u automatically become the Geeta Mai of BB forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n wow this is news to me.. u n blur queen.. no ways girl... ur pretty up to date on stuff.. barring when u hv other urgent stuff........ so no ones voting u in that.. πŸ˜‰

n well last date is 15th MAY πŸ˜›
                                                    SomerholicGirl thumbnail

well guys!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what??????

Its me, Harika

all the way came around here to cast my Votings

for the member awards of our

great BHASKAR BHARTI

okies. here I am

my votes are for

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) Its for none other than our Pyaari Immy Bhaiyya
                                                      My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)  Tanu..oh cute and sweet Tanu...its u
                                                      Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) my vote,  its for vini darling
                                                      The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) for me its Ghazal and Vini coz they helped and supported me always
                                                      Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum) I really donno.... I go with Kanu di...... shes real sweet
                                                       Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)i really donno who is stylish.......ok......Jassie
                                                       Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum) me , me and only me
                                                       BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)Immy bhaiyya and Ghaz , Vini and Tanu and also naley and me....we always be together, but no one observes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                                       ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)many, I start the list Zoya, Jassie,Kanu di, Vini and Naley
                                                       Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)cant really vote for this category......all are creative except me!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                                      love ya,
                                                      Harika
                                                    sadaf_5 thumbnail
                                                    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                                                    hello everyone seems liek a lot of u are very confused with voting na aww deary deary but before i start i want congratulate u on fab presentation guys well done for the hard workingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                                                    now i am gonna start voting very soon!!
                                                      Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) : IMMY...I think i agree on dat with everyoneπŸ˜‰
                                                      My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum): actually i am also very romantic but i would give this to TANU dear😳EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰ 
                                                      Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) SUR partner wouyld go with kyun na partner πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
                                                      The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) : this has to be  GHAZAL sweetyEmbarrassedπŸ€—
                                                      Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)  well as dont fit anywhere else i would myself here buts upto u guys to tell ma if i am or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
                                                      Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum) NADII i would think! 
                                                      Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum): not sure abt this one boss!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
                                                      BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum) :hai here i would say Sur and me cuz we become best buddies since we won arbi award luv sur partnerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ€—
                                                      ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member):
                                                        will rest i will leave and do laterzzzzzz πŸ˜•πŸ˜•