bade veerji???whozzz dis?maan singh khurana? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

well yes it seems though

but i so hope it would be

Maan will gve Dev a great lesson

aisa lesson k us devil aur uske pyaare patni nayantara seedhe jail pohoch jaaye.....i m so dying to watch out whole reaction....and definitely maneet luv story toooooo......
well i m nt curious fr maneet love story

bcoz first i want geet's story to shape up more i mean after she is now aware of tht betrayal
then her life then their plot n then love

i don't want creatives to rush off

bcoz first i want geet's story to shape up more i mean after she is now aware of tht betrayal

u just dont worry...
they will not rush up....
i can bet on it...
this PH and CVs never rush...they move at snail's speed......😆😆

Wow. This is going to be interesting. Im loving this track. I would love to see Maan's reactions knowing what dev has been up to and how he ruined geet's life (if maan turns to be dev's brother) and oh my it would be so freaking amazing if maan brings geet as his wife to teach dev a lessons and through this maan and geet can begin to fall for eachother. Maan will stay the angry man and geet will be so nice to him and maan's jealous nature coming across dev holding some feelings for geet (dev seems too from the 30th april episode)

Originally posted by Asthuox

Wow. This is going to be interesting. Im loving this track. I would love to see Maan's reactions knowing what dev has been up to and how he ruined geet's life (if maan turns to be dev's brother) and oh my it would be so freaking amazing if maan brings geet as his wife to teach dev a lessons and through this maan and geet can begin to fall for eachother. Maan will stay the angry man and geet will be so nice to him and maan's jealous nature coming across dev holding some feelings for geet (dev seems too from the 30th april episode)

arre is it necessary 2 happen tht dev has feelings for maan??
maan is only meant for geet...
and it shud b maneet luv story(though i m not against of D&G)..
but i m just telling wht i feel.....

Agree with you. Geet's story should shape up first before any Maneet chemistry begins. Or else the amazing track they have going on will be ruined and seem like any other show.

This show is unique that I hope it stays like that. Many good shows are often ruined towards the middle, hope that doesn't happen with Geet.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Agree with you. Geet's story should shape up first before any Maneet chemistry begins. Or else the amazing track they have going on will be ruined and seem like any other show.

This show is unique that I hope it stays like that. Many good shows are often ruined towards the middle, hope that doesn't happen with Geet.

yeah yeah definitely...i agree with u...

CVs will not run off yaar....just chill.....
yup mann singh khurana is dev's older brother as predicted and he's the good one. if dev is so poor how is mann so rich? i'm really confused about this relationship
Originally posted by jhinki143

arre is it necessary 2 happen tht dev has feelings for maan??
maan is only meant for geet...
and it shud b maneet luv story(though i m not against of D&G)..
but i m just telling wht i feel.....

😆😆😆
It will just spice the love track
I want Maan and geet too (always and always, I adore D&G but dev has ruined it a bit)
Maan's jealously will be a treat for the eyes too, the angry and jealous maan hurting dev more then he needs too and getting all worried and scared of losing geet😳😳

*NEEDS TO STOP!! THINKING FAR AHEAD*
yes, I too was thinking that Maan is either that bade veerji or is related to bade veerji.....and this bade veerji is very rich....and also the surname being same is not coincidence....