Posted: 13 years ago
ok friends... Finally Aabha is going to say the truth and we are waiting to see how it comes out. And there have been numerous speculations about the course of the story after that. This morning (in asia), a suddenly Jaggu came into my dream (day dreaming!!!) shouting "mein sutharega nahin" (i.e. "I won't improve"). So a new track had to be made lol. Here goes that
Aabha tells the truth to Sanskar and the whole sansar. But alas! Karan is unconscious. Thakur kicks her out (finally!) and disowns her. Aabha takes Karan to the hospital. At the hospital she meets all the satans of SB. Jaggu is angry with Aabha and thinks she is the reason behind all this... And btw, he is right too...
Jaggu plays his old game with her. Karan ke zindagi se hamesha keliye dur jao, warna tumare pitaji blah blah blah...Now our princess walks out of the hospital & Karan's life to a lonely life... Too bad she can't even go back to Sanskar also now
When Karan wakes up, the pariwar makes him believe that Aabha has already got married to Sanskar and their suhag rath bhi beeth chuki. Karan is heart broken and the family tries to get him married to Sania.
Now, what will happen? Need your creative ideas here...c'mon guys...
oh poor u, jaggu coming in ur dreams too๐Ÿ˜†
maybe the accident won't happen, and the way they r showing sanskaar as a great friend of abha then he should definitely not marry her, he should tell everyone the truth. and sania won't agree to the wedding either.
but yes u r right that abha and karans problems r not going to end anytime soon, it will be stretched and there will be some misunderstandings too.
I wonder where abha will go after thakur disowns her
mein batati hun woh dono kahan per rahenge

woh MR. BRIJ  KE GHAR MEIN RANEHGE

Thye will both move into with Brij and then this poor guy will also be blessed with some dialogues.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

oh poor u, jaggu coming in ur dreams too๐Ÿ˜†
maybe the accident won't happen, and the way they r showing sanskaar as a great friend of abha then he should definitely not marry her, he should tell everyone the truth. and sania won't agree to the wedding either.
but yes u r right that abha and karans problems r not going to end anytime soon, it will be stretched and there will be some misunderstandings too.
I wonder where abha will go after thakur disowns her

Haha.. I would have been much happier if some sweet Abharan moments of 'Tum mere kaun ho..'  had entertained me  than Jaggu encroaching my dreams...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Jaggu coming in ur dreams!!...๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜†

If Karan is unconscious, Saniya, Dadi and Veer are conscious right.  They will tell Karan that Aabha is not married to Sanskar. Karan always trusts his love.  Anyway this is your dream right not the promotion.  Just wait till Tuesday and Wednesday.  I don't think accident will take place because nowadays the shooting is not taking place in SB.  Creative's wants to start shoot in SB, If they want to Shoot in SB, Aabha has to enter as bahu.

Originally posted by SaNiCo

mein batati hun woh dono kahan per rahenge

woh MR. BRIJ  KE GHAR MEIN RANEHGE

Thye will both move into with Brij and then this poor guy will also be blessed with some dialogues.

Haha๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I love that SaNico. Its a goood one
Originally posted by Vineeta92

Jaggu coming in ur dreams!!...๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜†

Kya karun yaar. Kabhi Jaggu hain to kabhi Thakur, Abharan athe hi nahin
Originally posted by marthaa

If Karan is unconscious, Saniya, Dadi and Veer are conscious right.  They will tell Karan that Aabha is not married to Sanskar. Karan always trusts his love.  Anyway this is your dream right not the promotion.  Just wait till Tuesday and Wednesday.  I don't think accident will take place because nowadays the shooting is not taking place in SB.  Creative's wants to start shoot in SB, If they want to Shoot in SB, Aabha has to enter as bahu.

Yeah Marthaa, even I don't want my plot to come true. But we will never know how long the CVs are going to prolong Aabha's tears.
Shelly๐Ÿ˜ก has already told Sania that she'll send her away soon. And Dadi is always traveling at this age๐Ÿ˜ญ. Lets see.
Originally posted by sinman

Yeah Marthaa, even I don't want my plot to come true. But we will never know how long the CVs are going to prolong Aabha's tears.

Shelly๐Ÿ˜ก has already told Sania that she'll send her away soon. And Dadi is always traveling at this age๐Ÿ˜ญ. Lets see.

Saniya kisi hotel mein bhi reh sakthi hain na?Why swarn bhawan????She can even live at that new apartment which her dad found 4 karan...............I think Aabharan r gonna live there until Jaggu accepts them..............And even Jaggu comes in ur dreams eh???