Terence Sir, Remo Sir, Geeta Ma, Mithun dada!!!

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, we all know that after the DID lil masters auditions, the judges are not going to be there in the show, and we are going to miss them terribly, also dada too. They have been the best three judges and nothing's going to be the same without them. Terence Sir's kind words and always saving the contestants, giving them encouragement, also '' Now that's what I call a Chummishvari performance". Remo Sir's saying things point to point, his niceness and also " Now that's what I call a performance". Geeta Ma's sweet emotions and caring for everybody like a kid and also " You are Stupendofantabulously Fantastical". Mithun Dada's sweet words and shayaris, his sweetness towards the contestants and also" Kya Baat, Kya Baat, Kya Baaaat, and Grand Salute". Jai Bhaiya's notanki and comedyness. Saumya di's making fun of Jai bhai, fooling around. I love all of them and Really gonna miss them😭. Sometimes when these things happen on DID, we feel a part of the show. Thank You So Much Masters, Dada, Hosts, Contestants, for everything. Just want to say we love you all. Keep doing the work you are doing. Also, thank you to all the people backstage. Helpers.
Do you guys have any comments or want to say something to the Masters, Dada, Hosts, Contestants, etc.

I have a shayari for them.

Gujre hue kal ki yaad ati hai,
kuch lamho se ankhen bhar ati hai,
woh subah rangeen woh shaam nirali jati hai,
jab aap jaise
Masters, Dada, Hosts, Contestantsto ki yaad ati hai...

We'll Miss You And We Love You!!!  Please come back with DID SEASON 3, with the same Masters, Dada, Hosts and different contestants.

⭐️Nishi Prajapati⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nishi Prajapati,
  Nice shayari 👏👏👏