~Dhoka Ya Pyaar~..Chap 38 Pg.56(UPDATED!!)

Zaara07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii guyss..this is my ever first FF...i read all the wonderfull FFs and got inspire from all of the writers..im not making the character sketch coz..i want to introduce the characters..but in ma FF..there are not many characters..its Krish..prats and Naina jee...in my FF..Naina Jee is Prats Maasi (aunty)

"Maasssiii Maasiii..kahan ho aap"..Pratigya running and searching for her maasi..
"aray yahan hoon pratigya"..NainaJee cuming out of the kitchen cleaning her hand wid her pallu..
pratigya runs to her and hugs her tightly.."maasii...guess wat...Main ne college main first position lee hai..aaj Principal ne bulaya..and sed we are proud of u Pratigya..and mujhko Scholar ship bhi milne ki chances hai"

NainaJee..kissed her forehead and sed.."Yeh to bohot achi khabar hai..Aaj to celebration honi he chaiye..waise bhi kal se to tumhari vacations start.."
Pratigya: Yes Maasi...2 months..and then i will onli have ma last year in college"...pratigya sed with full of exitement.."and in these two months i will find a job...i knw maasi..about all the financial crisis..we are going through..specially after our paying guest left"..

Naina jee tried to say something but Pratigya didnt let her...she continued..
Pratigya: "I knw Maasi..after my parents death in that horrible car accident..u r the one who took my responsibility.. didnt think about ur self..even broke ur engagement for ur sister's onli daughter..today watever i am..all credit goes to u Maasi..and U r my everything..in this World"..and she hugged her once again.."

Naina Jee smiled and hugged her...then suddenly looked at Pratigya..and sed..
NainaJee: "aray Paying guest say yaad aaya..woh Mrs. Sharma ka beta..Angad..woh bol raha tha k woh kisi larkay ko jaanta hai..jis ko aik room ki zaroorat hai...and hez cuming tomorrow.."..
Pratigya:"Maasi..u even dont knw that guy..and remember u were against the idea of having a paying guest who is a boy..and woh bhi akela..pata nahi kon ho..kya ho..maasi..u shudnt take the risk.."
NainaJee: i knw beta..but Mrs. Sharma koi aisay waisay larkay k baare main thori na bataye geen..she knws..that i live wid a young and beautiful girl..and we are the onli two females living in this big house..i trust her..and waise bhi..i dont want u to work..in these 2 months..i want u to rest, relax..and have fun..ok?! Naina Jee demanded
Pratigya: OK Maasi..to kalmiltay hain aapke uss paying guest se...now im realli starving..kuch khaane ko dijiye na..
Naina jee: ..kuch special hai..guess karo wat..
Pratigya: omg..my fav..rass Gullay..and ..(she tried to think..)
Naina Jee: And ur fav..Pav Bhaji...
Pratigya: then wat r we waiting for...lets go!
Naina jee and pratigya laughed and made their way to the kitchen..

Next Day..Pratigya's first day of her vacation..
"Aaankchuu"...Pratigya sneezed..while cleaning this giant room..
Pratigya: "pata nahi kon hain woh mahraaj..jinkay liye..im cleaning
this big room.."
after 2 hours..she was done with cleaning the room..she was going bak to the other part of the house which was their part..when suddenly she bumped into sum1 and both fall down...Pratigya who was already too irritated and tired after soo much hardwork of cleaning the room..yelled widout looking at the person..
Pratigya:  Kya hai..Dikhta nahi hai kya... she saw a hand offering her help to get up..
she looked up..and saw a handsome guy blocking the sunlight...smiling at her and trying to help..she stood up..wid out taking the help..
Pratigya asked.."Who Are U?..and Wat are U doing here..Who let u cum In...R u Blind..!and Didnt Even Say Sorryy!!

any guesses..who it will be..😛
well if u like the beginning ..and want me to continue...then plzz leave comments..and if there are any suggestions..then
plzz do let me knw..or if u dont feel like commenting then onli press the like button..

Edited by NZ_rockx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ellen4eva thumbnail
hmmmm krishna? he he, naina ji is her maasi?! thts a diff!
anyway i really liked your start, kinda reminded me of hddcs where aish was annoyed about givin salman her room lol.
but your start is really good,
please continue :D
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice chp and I really like the concept of a bonding shown between an aunt and her niece.I think this guest is Krsihna.Pls continue.I am looking forward to the next chp.😊
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ellen4eva

hmmmm krishna? he he, naina ji is her maasi?! thts a diff!

anyway i really liked your start, kinda reminded me of hddcs where aish was annoyed about givin salman her room lol.
but your start is really good,
please continue :D

thank u soo much..my first reader..who commented 😃..i was thinking that may ppl didnt like it..thats y no one commented..😆 😕..buh...thanx
yesss..it does look like HDDS...but it wud be different in future...thanxx will defo continuee..
😉
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

It was a very nice chp and I really like the concept of a bonding shown between an aunt and her niece.I think this guest is Krsihna.Pls continue.I am looking forward to the next chp.😊

thanxx Shrutii...😳...hmmm..nice guess 😆 😉..u will knw whoz the guest..in the next chap hehehe..thanx for ur comment...will update very soon 😉
ellen4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

thank u soo much..my first reader..who commented 😃..i was thinking that may ppl didnt like it..thats y no one commented..😆 😕..buh...thanx
yesss..it does look like HDDS...but it wud be different in future...thanxx will defo continuee..
😉

awwww your welcome!!!
naaa it really is good, its a busy time so they probs thot they'll reply back later... hmmm ok i do want it to be different cuz aish and salman got separated :( but ur title is suggestin a twist....hope the future will be good :D he he
waiting for the next chapter :D
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome :) loved it :) i am guessing it is krishna?
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ellen4eva

awwww your welcome!!!
naaa it really is good, its a busy time so they probs thot they'll reply back later... hmmm ok i do want it to be different cuz aish and salman got separated :( but ur title is suggestin a twist....hope the future will be good :D he he
waiting for the next chapter :D

yeah..bz dayss..hehehe..
and dont worry this story is not even close to HDDS...coz i hated the ending..coz they got separated..soo nothing like that in ma FF..😉
u will defo like the future story..hopefully😛
Edited by NZ_rockx - 13 years ago
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sunlight-

awesome :) loved it :) i am guessing it is krishna?

hmmm..heheheh...well it is a valid and strong guess..but U will knw 😉
and thanx for ur lubely comment 😃😳
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">hmmm..heheheh...well it is a valid and strong guess..but U will knw 😉</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">and thanx for ur lubely comment 😃</font></font>😳

thats ok - i am waiting eagerly for your next chapter :)