Jennifer To Host ZND2:Discuss Here ONLY

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Moderator's Note:
All the discussions, articles, interviews, pictures, videos regarding Jennifer Winget hosting Zara Nachke Dikha season 2 carry out under this thread. Related topics related will be closed down by Dev Team.

The main post would be updated will all the information. In case any information is missing or needs to be added you can post it in this thread or PM DMG Dev Team.

Avoid making posts that are instigatory, abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. If anyone sees a comment which is offending posted by someone report the post instead of replying back.

By far everyone is well aware about the Rules of the section. In case you are not go through the below link.

Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Jennifer Winget and RJ Mantra, new hosts of Zara Nachke Dikha

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani will not be hosting Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha from now on, as ...

Originally posted by: sjain

hello!!

just found this article!!

We are talking about Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani of Miley Jab Hum Tum, they didn't manage to impress through their anchoring talent and now the show makers have found new anchors, Jennifer Winget and Radio Mirchi Jockey Mantra.

An Indya source tells us, "It's true that Sanaya and Mohit won't anchor the show anymore. Choosing the right anchor was very difficult for us but later with lot of discussion we decided to have a word with Jennifer Winget who has impressed the channel through her anchoring style with Laughter Ke Phatke, so from third episode the audience will get to see Jennifer and Mantra as the new anchors of the show."

Don't forget to watch this show with its new hosts every Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaaaahhh am so excited!!! although its not confirmed yet..!
Jen is going to be a great host <3
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yattri

aaaaahhh am so excited!!! although its not confirmed yet..!
Jen is going to be a great host <3

yeha they said no confirmation from the channel and not even from Jenny, but again they also said that Jenny and Mantra have started shooting for the show...so i'm confused, ut I guess it's almost like confirmed😃
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wishing jennifer and RJ Mantra all the best

norzar
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loveeeeeeee jenny, though i wanted ksg with him anyways atleast now i have some reason to watch znd. i wish they replace one more time but this time the male only with ksg
candyy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope we get 2 see KaJen magic here too!!!
star plus if u want 2 increase ur TRP,then KARAN SINGH GROVER & JENNIFER should host ZND2..
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: candyy

Hope we get 2 see KaJen magic here too!!!
star plus if u want 2 increase ur TRP,then KARAN SINGH GROVER & JENNIFER should host ZND2..

I agree yaar..KaJen would have made this show so lively
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh i SO wanted her to host with KW but does not matter I LOVE HER AS WELL... so looking fwd to it :>
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 i just love it if karan singh grover will be too but i am happy for jenny
u will rock it
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jenni will do gr8 bt they shud hav brought karan as host since he cant dance nchk....bt its k alll da bst jenniu rock!!