Sadness and torture= Indian Cultural Women - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by megatulipgirl

why u guys r offended it was not even for the ppl who believe that she loveeeeeee sid. anyways can i reply on this later.
πŸ˜† u seriously believe I was offended ?????? anyways since u want comments only from those who dont love sid, its bye from me..
Originally posted by BlueSoul

In India most of the marriages were ARRANGED MARRIAGES. Where they fall in love after their maariage.

As far as the reasons are concerned, it was partly Riddhima's fault too. But then after their wedding they sorted it out. 😊

So everythings cool n happy happy between them now.

i thought that's the reason that everyone is giving me explanations for why they shouldn't  get divorce. It's my pleasure that u guys r not offendedπŸ˜›

dang it u guys r haunting meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. never minddddddd . anyways I'll say probably u haven't seen AR scenes, watch it and i'm pretty sure u'll get the reason why we say that armaan love her morrreeeeeeeeeeeee
Haunting??? Now this is ehhhh... crap.

I never knew commenting in a topic is called as haunting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S : If you were kidding, so am I.

what if the person already love someone before his/her arranged marriage. here love was already with someone else before marriage

well..its not a big thing if either of the husband and wife was in love with somebody else before marriage..all those who love each other may not end marrying each other too..and here what matters is if she still has the same intensity of love which she had for him before marriage..only riddhima can answer that question..unless she answers that clearly nobody has the right to push her or demand her to leave the marriage for the sake of seeing her doing lovey dovey scenes with her ex..

In India most of the marriages were ARRANGED MARRIAGES. Where they fall in love after their maariage.

As far as the reasons are concerned, it was partly Riddhima's fault too. But then after their wedding they sorted it out. 😊

So everythings cool n happy happy between them now.

Dear that's why we loveeeeee ammy here CV's show us the diff between sid and ammy. I don't if u guys have watched this from beginnin, if u didn't then let me tell u the same thing was done by riddhima to armaan in the very beginnin, even he was assaulted like sid, but he never did such a nasty thing like sid ( clicking nasty pics to defame her). And at that time ARMAAN was not in love with ridzi, he don't even like her during those days

Haunting??? Now this is ehhhh... crap.

I never knew commenting in a topic is called as haunting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S : If you were kidding, so am I.

@TM--please stop making haunting topics if you dont want people to comment on it.. πŸ˜ƒ

what if the person already love someone before his/her arranged marriage. here love was already with someone else before marriage
What if the person after maariage wants to give her marriage a chance? What if she actually wants her husband to love n take care of her? What if she wants to forget about her past and live a new life and start afresh?

Btw, If you're thinking I'm not aware of the story from the start, then I must tell you I even watched the making before the show started. Have seen and still remember its 1st ad, which came long before DMG started.😊

i lovedddd ur signature. It completely go for our AR
Megatulipgirl,

First of all thanks for liking my signature. But, for me the quote goes for my personal life and what I personally believe in and its special to me in that sense. I don't want to ruin it by thinking of it for a fictional character base. Sorry not to offend you but, as this quote holds a special significance for me just like how some people have their own special "song" that reminds them of someone they love and they don't like it when someone refers it to something else. I hope you understand what I mean as you are also human and may have your special things that are something close to your heart and you wouldn't want someone interpreting a different sense out of it.  πŸ˜‰
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago

Dear that's why we loveeeeee ammy here CV's show us the diff between sid and ammy. I don't if u guys have watched this from beginnin, if u didn't then let me tell u the same thing was done by riddhima to armaan in the very beginnin, even he was assaulted like sid, but he never did such a nasty thing like sid ( clicking nasty pics to defame her). And at that time ARMAAN was not in love with ridzi, he don't even like her during those days

Riddhima herself doesnt keep all those things in her mind..she also did stupid things out of revenge..but now he is her husband..and she is respecting the relationship now..looks like Riddhima herself has forgiven Sid for his actions,but some people are not able to! πŸ˜‰

I guess you quoted wrong person as I never included Armaan's scene where he tried to rape Riddhima. Also, the scene you're talking about, at that time Armaan had already fallen in love with her. 

Btw, Armaan was assualted by Riddhima and Sid too was assaulted? When did this happen?

Also, this is what I'm trying to explain since my 1st post. Whats done is done. Its her past. She wanna forget it and move on. I don't find anything wrong about it and with those who are supporting her in moving on. 😊