Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Yeah, I feel sorry too for such ppl. But where are such ppl? I never knew ppl are hoping she stays in the marriage just coz she's Indian Women.

I thought all of them believed in Marriage and love which started after their marriage. And now, when she herslef does not want to go to Armaan, they're just supporting her.

This is my POV. You can ridicule it. No worries.

DON'T WORRY DEAR, i don't like to ridicule anyone with no reason. BUT, I think she don't want to go to armaan cuz already so many ppl around her is givin her advices that FOR INDIAN WOMEN , HUSBAND IS EVERYTHING AFTER MARRIAGE NO MATTER WHAT.

the other reason i don't want her to choose SID is that he's don't know what he really want. HE ALWAYS GET CONFUSE WHENEVER HE FIND PROBLEMS IN LIFE. AS I SAID EARLIER ki use ek pal kuch chahiye or dusre pal kuch aur. THT'S MY PERSONAL OPINION. HOPE U DON'T MIND. Even he don't know whether he LIKE her or LOVE her. AND i think hubby's should be strong enough to make decisions of there life. soooooooooo that's it.

I just don't like sid's character though i don't have any problem with kw . SO PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED. (FOR ALL KW FANS)
Rummy. thumbnail

But they are showing exactly the same thing. She started forgeting Armaan and was happy with Sid until Armaan came back to bring all the painful memories back.

And members are going just with the flow, not any dream, that AR should, would and could be together.

We are replying according to what they are showing us. They showed us Love between both of them. And so we want them to be happily married.

Btw, this topic is already discussed many time before. It has no future. Its just that I missed to reply some of them. So I'm commenting here.😛

SORRY, i was not aware of this. ANYWAYS, thanks for commenting
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: megatulipgirl

PEOPLE WHO HELP U NATURALLY EFFECT U IN EITHER WAY, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S LOVE

I havent yet said that she is in love 😆.. what I am saying is , if she is still madly in love with armaan she should tell that to her husband and father and after that I dont think sid or shshank would force her. Its rid's confucsion thats creating a mess..
Rummy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

well..people do report others for the funniest of reasons..thats why i commented like that.. 😉 btw you intentionally used CAPS or what?because here its considered as shouting..

and well..i dont see any logic there..sorry to say that..if people can fall in love at the first sight itself why not in two months?love doesnt come with time periodand nobody is believing that riddhima is dying with love for sid..she for sure has started to feel for him..if armaan hadnt come back,by now we would have seen a very different level of siddhima relationship..and armaan himself left riddhima for various reasons..with so much difficulty she has decided to move on..now when all of a sudden he comes back without any notice,whats she supposed to do..being a wife myself,i would really want her to be with her husband..marriage is such a divine relationship,no matter if you are married for 2 months or 2 years..

no, it's not like that. I don't like to shout😆. HOW CAN U GUYS FORGET THE REASON BEHIND MARRIAGE, it was a relationship with no divine foundation (i'm talkin abt pics cuz of what all stella thing happened).  I just don't want her to be with SID cuz  nobody can love her like ARMAAN. i hope u have seen dmg from the beginnin.
Rummy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I havent yet said that she is in love 😆.. what I am saying is , if she is still madly in love with armaan she should tell that to her husband and father and after that I dont think sid or shshank would force her. Its rid's confucsion thats creating a mess..

Do she still need to tell sid and shanky abt how much she love armaan,after whatever happens before and on the day of marrige. And i'm not sayin sid is forcin her but can't he see how much she use to love armaan.
if love is changing with time that means that's not love, whereas i know she loveddd armaaaaaaan
😵

For the last time, why are folks forcing Riddhima to divorce again? Indian women and women of the world must have a choice, and just because fans want her to divorce doesn't mean she should. THat takes away her freedom of expression and desire.

Get it? Got it? Good.
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it,we should send it to cvs.
Rummy. thumbnail

But they are showing exactly the same thing. She started forgeting Armaan and was happy with Sid until Armaan came back to bring all the painful memories back.

And members are going just with the flow, not any dream, that AR should, would and could be together.

We are replying according to what they are showing us. They showed us Love between both of them. And so we want them to be happily married.

Btw, this topic is already discussed many time before. It has no future. Its just that I missed to reply some of them. So I'm commenting here.😛

even armaan told ridzi that if sid had told him before that u both r married then he would never come to meet her. sid made things bad to worse for armaan. And i don't think that they're showing love it's just affection, but u can say love from sid's side alittle bit. But i never seen riddhima imagining abt sid other than the marriage day with armaan.
Painted_Lady thumbnail
@megatulipgirl(hope i spelled your name right)-just because the AR fans want to see Armaan and Riddhima together doesnt mean she should divorce and go back to her ex..i guess she is sane enough not to do that...every relationship goes through its ups and downs..I feel SR relationship is shown very real and matching with real life situations..Sid loves her so much,but he is afraid how Rids will take it and he keeps his love within himself..but his feelings are being expressed through his aggressiveness..the way he was holding and grabbing rid shows his passion and his possessiveness towards her..

@ TopicMaker: First of all Indian Women are not different from the rest of the women in the world. It doesn't matter what culture or religion a woman belongs to as an human being she has every right to be happy and walk out of a relationship if she is not content with the relationship. They too have the right to divorce just like any other woman. I don't agree that a woman should be with her husband regardless of what even if it means he is an alcoholic, abuser, cheats on her, etc. I will never stand up for that in these cases a woman should just walk out of the relationship as every woman out there has equal dignity and self-respect. It's not the culture at fault its certain people's ignorance that they bring to society and they try to attach culture with it. People have subjectively ignored what the aspect of being an Indian woman truly is just because some people have orthodox viewpoint doesn't mean Indian women are the embodiment of that viewpoint. Out of this very Indian culture have sprung forth the bravest of Indian women like Jhansi ki Rani was she not an Indian woman? So, sadness and torture is not what an Indian woman is!

If you are targeting this to SR fans that "we are saying that she should be with Sid because he is her husband." Then that is wrong. Because we are merely saying it because she wanted to move on with him and not merely because she had to. Don't remember the scene where she affectionately patted his head when he fell asleep besides her bed, how she stares at him, and how she was so excited to meet him in Pune and her conversation with Naina. We're just basically saying that if she has feelings for him now she should be with her husband and not be all confused just because her ex came back. At the same time, if she doesn't have any feelings at all for Sid and still loves Armaan then she should go back to him. What's stopping her? I hate how Shanky is bringing the issue of "society" with her as its about her life not society's. And also, I understand that 2 years love is hard to forget but, I also know that people do move on and that is not something unbelievable or unrealistic.