Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens1981 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

ur welcome dear..
nd nope yaar i've my preboard exams starting 4rm 11th june nd den board exams i thnk on 4th june.. 😭 . πŸ˜” exams hi exams... 😭

oh gosh itne saare exams kyun rakte hain logπŸ˜•....dont worry dear....just chill n study well........am sure u will do well n come out with flying colors....all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meens1981

oh gosh itne saare exams kyun rakte hain logπŸ˜•....dont worry dear....just chill n study well........am sure u will do well n come out with flying colors....all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

hehe thankzz.. nd sorry i was gonna say dat i've my preboard exams starting 4rm 11th may not june nd den board exams i thnk on 4th june..
well thankzz alottttttttt 4 ur wishes dear.. 😊
Meeens Di !!!!!!!!!! I just watched the
Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua - VM !!!!
You know !! even if you didnt post this VM yourself, I would have definitely definitely guessed that its your VM !!! You know the love which is there in your posts, it is sooo soo visible in your VMs as well !! I can soooo feeel it !!! that this VM is made by you !!! only YOU, Di, can make such beautiful VMs which touch your heart, you just need to listen to one second - and you feel like ice which has just began to melt !!! I soo mean it Di !!! all of them are BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL Vms, I dont know how I can say it... !! But you have redefined beauty, Meens Di !!!!! and you redefined SaJan's love !!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! I soooooooooooooooo love all the VMs !!!!!!!! And I can never ever forget the VM you made for my birthday !!!!!!! i still keep drooling over it !! Cause its soo osoo beauutiful and meaningful, Meens Di !! you know I feel soo soo blessed to have you as my sis !! who made especially for me a VM !!! and that too one my favourite couple !! and on my favvvvvvourite song !! and youve seriously selected all the scenes I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! just loved the ending as well, the whole VM toh, if I watch it in one go, its like an original music video, Di !!!!!!!! love you sooooooooooo muchh Di !!!!!!!!!!! huggieeesssss!!!!!!
will comment on the others properly again !! but Im again busy =(((((

anu my doll....my tomato.......how cud i miss u re....infact i opened this thread becoz of u only sweets......how can i miss u out😲......u had given me the first comment on this VM sweets n thats still in my heart as fresh as it was yest night at 2pmπŸ˜‰........thanks so much doll....so glad u liked itπŸ€—....n this psot of mine is fully dedicated to u n u alone cupcakeπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

awieeeeeeeee!!!!!!! shoooooo shweet of youuuu !!!!!! OMGG!! Di, now toh this is your new gallery, theek hai ?? and yuo should make loads n loads of more VMs!!! cause theyre truly beauuutiful !!!!!! love them soo very muchhh !!! youre definitely one of the BEST VM makers Ive ever seen !!!!!! and thats an honest honest opinion, Di !!!!!!!!!!!! love you soo muchh !! and OMGG!! I didnt like it !!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEED it !!!!!!!!!!! awieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! thankshhhhhhh for dedicating it to meeeee!!!!!! shoooooo endlessly shweet of you, Meens Di !!!!!! muahhhhhh
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ver beautiful collection Meens.......................ahaaa................you're not a talented writer only..........................you're a talented movie maker too..............I realy loved your work............ you picked the best scenes of sajan and mix them in a ver beautiful way...................and your choice of songs is just perfect..............
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ginzieeee my guru acknowleding my work😲😲😲😲.........wait where's d guru dakshina plate....i had it here.....awww here it is ....this one is for u sweetsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........mai pass ho gayi na.......kis kambhakt ne kaha tha gadhe pass nahi ho sakte hai🀣
okie who will know that better than MKC....(u know wat it is right)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....thanks a lot sweety if i can make anything its only coz of wat u taught me....funny i asked u how to make a vm for ur own bday....how crazy can i getπŸ˜†.....love ya loads sweety
πŸ˜†

Me and your guru!!ShockedShocked....really??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...how cool is that!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

But girl agar mein guru hu tu meri shishya (is that the right word?) mujhse dus kadam aage hai!!...girl you are incredible, incredible, incredible!!.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

You always manage to blow me away with everything you do!πŸ‘πŸ‘...the poems, the SG analysis, the ff and the vmsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦I adore them allπŸ€—β€¦.and one thing that makes all these things even more special and completely different from everyone else is the way you put your heart into all your creations….

Everything you write, everything you make comes directly from your heart and that why you manage to touch our heartsπŸ‘β€¦.

I totally love you for that sis!!..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..a big hug and a big kiss for you!...muah,muah!!

p.s. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tum pass hi nahi hui balki gold medal ke saath pass hui ho!!...this is coming from directly MKCπŸ˜‰...and as you said MKC is always right!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you have left us all behind meens!πŸ‘πŸ‘...muah!

cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeeee VM'S loved it loved all three of them superb n thanx 4 the pm
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Edited my post on page 3 Meensie
marisol45 thumbnail
awesome vms..loved all three😊
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail