My message to greed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi greed... I am Amrutha. For once and for all, i would like to clear the air reg the issue b/w u and me- if neha is pretty or not.

Lately, u have been sending me lots of pm's reg whether neha is beautiful or not. U even made an explicit post saying-

Originally posted by greed

oh just shut up amrinag neha is sooooooooo pretty

See, I have always liked her , especially as Peehu in Saath Rahega always. So i have no qualms in admitting that she looks nice. But what i do have a problem with is that u have a very offensive stance towards the other members of the forum. U just cannot tell ppl to shut up. This is a free country, a democracy. Everyone has their own views and are entitled to hold them. U have to respect that. At the same time, no one can question ur own views. U r entitled to yours.

I find neha marda beautiful. But that does not mean i can go and attack ppl who like smita.i dunno what prob u have with her, because i find her to be an exceptional actress. I hope u  understand that u can't attack others' opinions and imbibe it in ur forum activities. Not only will u be hurting others' feelings, but also be at risk of being banned from the forum. All it takes is someone to report u quoting any of ur posts.

I hope sincerely that u take this to heart and work towards creating a friendly and creative environment in the forum.

Regards,
Amrutha.

P.S. - I don't like cat fights, so please don't engage me in one.

Edited by Amrinag - 13 years ago
same here. i too feel that india is a democratic country n we hav the right to speak our minds. in 1 of neha marda topics i was also told to shut up. i had not even said anything bt i had just pressed the like button of some person who said that he/she disliked neha just to speak out that i too didnt like her bt i never used any offensive languages n i was tld to shut up. i respected her feelings n didnt say anything bt nowadays she is in every topic in the forum telling all neha marda dislikers to shut up. as i respect her feelings she shuld also respect ours.
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
same here,  i've got a msg too to shut up. How can anyone force his/her opinions about anything onto others? This is not to say that Neha is too bad or smita is too good. Wake up yaar, everyone can't agree with ur likes or dislikes. It's a forum to post our views about the show, characters and tracks, not for d personal attacks. I would like to request to moderators to plz do something to prevent these kinds of incidents happening in future.

@Greed u surely need to calm a bit. It's okay to dislike somebody, but it's not done to force ur opinion on everybody.
Good luck.
what is ur problem disha and diatoms greed is absolutly right and smita is really ugly and neha is just pole apart as neha is really gorgeous.have smita seen her face all teeths are coming out and has so much rinkles on her face.she should be thrown out of the house with her uglyness.
IF Dev. Team Note :-

Stop Fighting Here, It's Not a Battle Ground....DT Will Take a Strict Action Against Members Those Are Using Abusive Language For Members As Well As Characters.

IF DT

Originally posted by Karan.T

IF Dev. Team Note :-

Stop Fighting Here, It's Not a Battle Ground....DT Will Take a Strict Action Against Members Those Are Using Abusive Language For Members As Well As Characters.

IF DT

I am exasperated too...Some members are really carrying it too far. Are the moderators taking note?
Edited by Amrinag - 13 years ago
Firstly, I didn't understood the need for this post. Was it to attack member or create fights. In either case we ain't allowing such threads which lead to unnecessary fight and disrupt the peace of the section.

If you have any issue with regards to any member take it up on PM and sort it out. Don't create a scene by starting a thread here. If you think things are going out of hand you can contact the Dev Team.

Secondly, If one person likes a celebrity it's not necessary others will also like the him/her. Everyone have their own likes/dislikes. We have not stopped anyone from posting their views/opinions. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed.  Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting, instigating or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. It is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

We have not stopped anyone from criticizing.
While criticizing don't post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself or your favorite celebrity spoken by others.  Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members are strictly a NO NO  here.

Lastly, we have said this many times if you see a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Henceforth any member found trying to disrupt the healthy atmosphere of the section strict action will be taken.

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team