•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey........

i really mess up figuring out dat wats the exact intentions of mr. KING.
his again and again bumping into goldie,taking her so much care,in a moment decision to marry goldie seems so much fishy.......
I dont think so dat any1 in dis world is so generous dat without any personal benefits sum1 favours so much.

but why is he doing all dis 4 goldie?
he is so influential ....so why he never tried to find out the exact reason 4 which goldie was kicked out of narang's house??????

I think he maybe hired by someone from the Narang family - she is greedy and will probably think she will get more money if she marries King - probably just a way to sign the divoece papers. King is probably some actor guy pretending to be rich
Originally posted by GEETAMONK

I think he maybe hired by someone from the Narang family - she is greedy and will probably think she will get more money if she marries King - probably just a way to sign the divoece papers. King is probably some actor guy pretending to be rich

But i thought that Goldie herself signed the divorce papers???????
Originally posted by himani88

But i thought that Goldie herself signed the divorce papers???????
yeah thats true she signed the divorce papers.
maybe this king will help the narang's get their heir off of goldie.
or this could just be a realy foolish guy, whos started to fancy goldie.
no umm read the latest article than ul know actually he is frend on godlie habbi and she is setting a foot on traps laied by her habby n king ( her habbys frend!!!!