Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 now-a- days i m also thinking veer bhaving like a stupid. but i like his ckt 2.he thinks if he tell truth 2 vansh abt him & taps den vansh"ll think he still luvs iccha & may not get along wid her.

but he can say dat i don't luv iccha now but i also don't want 2 live wid taps as she had cheated & got married 2 him. i think vansh can listen & bear dis half-truth. den later he can expose her by keeping watch on her & her tactics.

now CV's shud enter a nice ckt 4 veer as taps wid veer send wrong msg 2 viewers abt winning of evilness & instead of getting punished gets reward after bcuming nice.
neelima19angel thumbnail

Guys i am new  but a frequent visitor of this forum.. 😊i do not understand why icha did this to veer.. i mean how could she decide whom veer should marry???????😡 she was blacmailed but how could she destroy veers life????😡😡😕....

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOl..... welll i dont get it , mana icha behaved like a idiot before, why is veer behaving like a puppet now ?? sorry as i keep saying his has many wsays but not this and spare icha
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i hav lost all hopes.....i still behave like a 16 year  old wen i c veer begging ..cud not stop my tears....i know he is doomed...cvs u hav already killed his character n now they will show him being raped mayb😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
TitansFan thumbnail
but before raping session u guys will see a solid item number from veer , tpas kar sakthi hai tho veer kyu peeche rahe ?
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said dear!

but the problem is, if veer tried to rip apart the whole thing to bring the actual nautanki of taps, then the whole story would come to an end without any spices!

so I think the channel decides to convert a charcter into 'namard' than to close down the show. audience is surviing on the fact that taps is successful in her games while she makes everyone dance to her tune!

go taps go
TitansFan thumbnail
yes , its so sad to see ppl in this forum are still praying for miracles which i have no hopes for a talllllllllllll
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaha what will veer sing??? sholon si??? LOL but u know...that hug was HOT!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neelima19angel

Guys i am new  but a frequent visitor of this forum.. 😊i do not understand why icha did this to veer.. i mean how could she decide whom veer should marry???????😡 she was blacmailed but how could she destroy veers life????😡😡😕....

i also blame iccha 4 forcing taps on veer. i don't've any problem if she didn't want 2 marry veer (though 4 taps i think its really stupdity) but she shudn't've let taps marry veer as he dosen't even like her or respect her.

but i m also not supporting da accusations putting on iccha 4 oder things. i consider dis as fault of both veer & iccha.

if theres sum1 whos 2 b blamed den its only tapwater.shes really v. horrible ckt in dis show.🤢🤢🤢