**JAY SONI FANCLUB**~Get him to top...

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

JAY SONI FANCLUB

So we have a Ragini Fanclub and now its Jay's turn.So here we can talk about Jay and how we all like him! And dont forget to post pictures, videos and creations!

ps:the info below is found by trueraginifan(vipra) and it was Sanayaa's idea to start this fanclub...

Biography:

Jay Soni (also called Jai Soni) is a Bollywood TV Actor. He has appeared in a couple of TV Shows and a couple of Films.
Career:
Jay started his career as a small actor in Dil Maange More in a supporting role. Then he played a Friend of the Hero in MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar. After that he got lots more film roles and he picked Buddha Mar Gaya with Paresh Rawal and Anupam Kher which flopped. Then he stopped getting offeres and got one left for a TV Seriel on STAR Plus which is currently going on as a hit family drama.
After He Got really really famous then, He started doing some ads with famous people and got more famous. Now he has changed his name too Jai Soni for valuable reasons. He will soon be seen in more Indian Bollywood movies.
                                                 Filmography and TV:

Year      Title                                            Role               Other notes
                      2003     Dil Maange More                                                   Cameo
                      2007     Buddah Mar Gaya                           Terry     
                                   MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar     Nerd Friend     
                       2010     Sasural Genda Phool                    Ishaan            Main Role

(the writeup below is by Sanayaa as there wasn't anything on the net)

Jay's journey on television till date....Jay got his first big break in television industry in 2006 wid a mythological show Prithvi Raj Chauhan... There he portrayed d role of Samar Singh,prince of Chittor...At first d character was negative but wid tym it turned itno a positve one....Wid PRC Jay got a gr8 opportunity to prove his acting skills nd he indeed proved dat he cant be taken lightly as far as acting is concerned.... He even performed many stunts in d show which included horse riding,sword fighting etc....After d end of his role in PRC he came back wid another mythological show 'Raavan'....He played d role of young Raavan... He did full justice to d role....His hard work surely paid off as People were soooo impressed nd amazed by his acting skills dat dey didnt want Raavan to grow up which wuld oderwise make a place for Jay's exit from d show.... But alas his journey in Raavan also came to an end.... After doing sum miss nd blink appearances in d comedy show Baa Bahoo aur Baby he atlast got d space to show his talent innd same show ... Dere he played d role of Jigar,a medical student who aspired to become a big theatre artist.... He literally put lyf into Jigar's character- a person who was juggling btwn his father's nd his own dreams... He performed d role wid gr8 intensity....He had also done another comedy show Remote Control on 9xm which unforunately culdnt gain much attention....In between all dis he was offered a taanage show 'Baali Umar Ko Salaam'dealing wid d concept of teenage affairs nd love... Even d promos of d show were shot nd even shown on tv but unfortunately d show was called off nd his fans missed d opportunity of seeing him portraying d role of a sweet School Boy..... Neverthless now Jay is back wid his new show 'Sasuraal Genda Phool'...As told by Jai himself it was his completely pure luck dat landed him d role for which he gave d audition widout a single of seriousness...Jay is playing d role of Ishaan Kashyap a simple sweet nd shy guy who gets married to a beautiful rich spolit gal Suhana.... D show is doing well nd Jay's character has been welll received by d audiences....
We all ardent fans of Jay have become really fond of d character Ishaan... Jay has made us fall in luv wid Ishaan's character... We wish him
all d best for his future wid d hope dat he will continue entertaing us for d coming 20-30-40 yrs

Biggest fans:

amotlymileo(leo)
Sanaaya
trueraginifan(vipra)
sanchitaroy
 shounak-rijul1(shounak)
 Blueberry-07(vini)
sabrina1
vishmewell
t-akhter(tuli)
haaki.b(harika)
LadyMcbeth
prettyasjen
laxmi_s
rdfan
shwetha.spring(shwetha)
Abifragile

let me know if you want to be added...which all of u shouldπŸ˜›...and let know if u guys want your actual names??)   also keep sharing with us all the info you have related to Jai so we can keep adding..😊

Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail
Thanku sooooooooooooo much yaar πŸ€— πŸ€— I m d first one to cmnt yippie πŸ₯³
Thnku thnku thnku soooooooooooooooo much.... Luv u πŸ€— 😳
Sanayaa thumbnail
I hope we get a lot of info on him soon 😳
amotlymileo thumbnail
hehe..i posted it by mistakeπŸ˜†...need to add some info yaar just gonna edit it...
Sanayaa thumbnail
Oh nd i was wondering why didnt she post nything πŸ˜† still a vadda vala thnku for dis 😳
amotlymileo thumbnail
ok updated the post...like the pic?i love it..if you have a better one just post it and i'll change😊
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he looks so cuteee...😳
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx...sooo much dear 4 starting jay's fc.....luvv u..u r an angel.. πŸ˜ƒ
thanxxx thanxxx thanxxx thanxxx........u r gr8.. πŸ˜‰
Sanayaa thumbnail
I luved d pic he is luking choooooooooooo cute 😍