No way Shantanu will be nice after marriage!!

Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays episode
i really dont think shantanu will be nice too khanak after marriagee
nitzi i dont think our predictiosn will come out😆

I am sure khanak will hate shantanu
but shantanu will be irritated by khanak cause she didnt agree for teh money and will be angry and miss natasha and all
i am expecting soem hated arguments between them after marriage..from both sideess!!
Edited by wida - 13 years ago
widz..shub shub bolo! 😡 🤣 just kiddin'

i know what your saying man..i was so freakin sad after watching the episode..shaan will HATE khanak after their wedding. BUT the thing is..she's going to hate him too..so it won't be that bad. 😆 and plus..i can definitely say that shaan will be the FIRST one to realize his feelings for her. 😍 it's always the guys that know first then the girls.
hhhehe im really bad in talking shobh ehehhe..lol
yeah definately I actually looking forward..cause will be different
i mean in a lot of cases when the boy is harsh the boy si nice and if boy is hars girl is nice hehe..lol
in thi case both
i actually waiting for a scene of them in their bedroom shouting yelling at each other hehhehhehe
i figured you were bad. 😆

omgosh! i know..i can't wait till they get married..it will be alot of fun to watch! pure entertainment! i would love it if they tried to make it a little funny too. =D

if shaan says something..khanak will give him tit for tat..she's not the type to stay quiet about these kinds of things..especially cuz he killed her suraj. 😆

omgosh! think of their first night together! 🤣 they're going to be giving each other deadly glares and yelling the entire night! =O
heheh yeah to be true i mean when it started khanak was so lovely funny type hope she get that charactr a bit back..
would love to see her pulling shantanus leg hehehe
or her saas hehehehe
the best if she does it with natasha hehehe

heheheheheheheh i see them already fighting yaar..throwing with glasses and all ehhehehe..lol

after watching precape btw..that she will never forget suraj :(..i actually hope she does ehehe
i know! i sounds selfish saying this but i hope she forgets suraj soon. better for her and us. 😆

if she pulls her saas' leg i will love her forever! but it's going to be pretty serious after their marriage..slowly slowly it will get better. 😍 with time..our wait till end too.
yepp jo chalagaya to chalgaye wont come back..lol
but im sure it will be hard for her to accept that she loves hantanu when she loves him..cause she will think she is betraying surajj

ehheeh i can imaginee that..lol
but yeah seriouss...serious seriouss.lol
i know! i sound like shaan now..arrogant and selfish. 🤣 but it's for her own good..that way she'll be able to love shaan quicker. 😍

i can already imagine her crying and telling herself that she doesn't love shaan but in truth she does. her guilt will come in the way of their love. =(

hehehehe we only think about ourself hehe..just liek shaan

yeah yaar..i think same with shaan..cause he loves natasha and than it will be hard for him..
ahhh
it'll probably be harder for shaan because natasha is still alive! =O

you know today..in the episode when they showed natasha in a hurry and sitting in the cab, i thought something was going to happen to her. like she was going to get into ac accident or something. 😆 cuz the scene was so intense!

and i'm SO SO glad that her dad stopped her in time! =O or she would've ended up in the village. =O