Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yes darshu i really want him to perform on western dances and it can with any girl except Rakhi 🤢 ..(Please God let him stay away from rakhi .. i can see him losing but performing him with rakhie will be wildest thing to do )

darshana23 thumbnail
I am also praying for same di...... I hope they never paired him with her.......
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its no good praying that as he just might have to dance with her o better stay prepared and wish she-who-must-not-be-named doesn't do any harm to poor kapil

Kirandi, u wont let go off complaining about hair will you???😆
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma I am in support of all your comments and Kiran I also wish and hope that Kapil never have to perform with Rakhi and if the showmakers have any sense they would know that it would not work as Kapil will never be comfortable dancing with her. Kiran it is good to see Kapil in different hairstyles and it also makes him look so different with different hairstyles - sorry to disappoint u but I even like him with his uncombed hair 😉
Come on now Kiran dont go pulling my leg too [:D/]
darshana23 thumbnail
Can you believe his entry!!!!!!!

Hayaa.m thumbnail

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo

these r my comments after seeing the above pics ..should i say anything more or not  😳 ðŸ˜† Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Kiran me joining u in swooning over the pics. Darshu thanks again for the pics- Kapil you really rock and for sure now he will have more girls swooning over him
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Wesay Juna di he do look cute in last 2 pics 😆

Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Usma I am in support of all your comments and Kiran I also wish and hope that Kapil never have to perform with Rakhi and if the showmakers have any sense they would know that it would not work as Kapil will never be comfortable dancing with her. Kiran it is good to see Kapil in different hairstyles and it also makes him look so different with different hairstyles - sorry to disappoint u but I even like him with his uncombed hair 😉
Come on now Kiran dont go pulling my leg too [:D/]

AHEM AHEM AHEM 😆😆😆😆😆

Juna di mujhey to kapil ko dekh ker apki puri Dal hi kali nazar arahi hai 😆😆😆
Haan haan apka bhai agar neend se bhee uth ker ajaye dhoti banyan main tab bhee vo to apko apna ladla maharaja hi lagay ga na 😆😆😆
u don't have to say sorry or u have't disappointed me becoz i know didi's madness for chotu bhaiya 😳😉😆  
Juna04 thumbnail
Hey Kiran kaun Didi, Kaisi didi- Mai toh Kapil ki Fan hoon!!!!
Sirf Fan hoon!!!!
Koi didi nahi ya koi behen nahi- Samaj lena [:D/] Edited by Juna04 - 14 years ago