nice story
loved it
poor armaan had to go and see edward
and rahul
funny story
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lol loved it! i was smiling throughout, poor armaan n rahul, but im a twilight fan too, though the movie was terrible... newayz i loved armaan's annoyance with Edward "sparkling and looking pretty" lol... btw i was just curious about ur personal take on twilight, is it like riddhima or armaan?
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...i found this thing while surfing for sum business sites today lol...just a random thing to share armaan wud definitely like it!
http://media.www.ecollegetimes.com/media/storage/paper991/news/2009/02/19/Top10s/Top-10.Reasons.twilight.Sucks-3635704.shtml?reffeature=recentlycommentedstoriestab
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww poor armaan....
reallyy nice part dear.....
update soooooon n do pm me........😊
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilinat simply brillinat...........

-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Okay!!

reserved for a while, and trust me its just a "while".

*edit*

Took less than a while naa..? :P Anyways, I was desperately waiting for something from you, so I was just adamant to read! So, yea.. the way it started, I felt that it was something seriously serious, but the way it turned, had me laughing at myself! Duh!

I don't have energy to write serious stuff anymore. So writing this 😆

So.. yea, it was good! I liked it. Rather loved it. and Vampires, well I do not really end up in their favor and especially after Twilight happened.. I've actually build up some hatred about them, that book I tell you.. is amongst the one's you wanna throw right out the window.. Let's not get there! But Robert Pattinson, Oh, I so like him! :P

No offences, 'intentionally' meant. :)

One of my close friends received the entire collection as a present from her fiance. Her solution was - dump those books in my room and pick out replacements! She read first fifty pages and branded the entire series. Now I have boxed set, unopened and even my mom refused to read it. She said, "After reading half the book, I have to go for a "Gibran" cleansing." 😆

So, yea.. the part! Great to start with, I loved the Armaan-Rahul bond again, and also Ridhima-Muskaan bond too.. but was pleased to see Anjali being her.. shield, I mean.. you know what I mean, don't you?? ;)

Yeah I do 😊

Anyways.. Thanks a ton for the PM,
I'd like to receive this .. for like, forever! :]

and.. then as I always add 'continue soon'! :)

Love :)

This story will have at the most two more parts. Its not intended to be a long series...😆

-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Sookie! 🤗

Ughhhh! I cant believe you didnt pm me for this! Or for your seven days one! I found that while on the FF forum!

Hehehehe....typical big sis Anj........
And that is sooooo Ridhimma! Using big sis to her benifit, and Armaan's loss! I kinda feel sorry for them though! My bf wouldnt talk to me for hours after I mentioned how cute Edward was!

Nice, do update soon! And (my usual question): are AN going to be in here?

Sheena

Sheena!

So, sorry for not sending you a PM. I promise you that it will not be a problem in future. Pinky Swear.

Err...AN? Not sure. Its just going to be the four of them with Anjali constantly mocking the guys.
😆
-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyboutkaran

hey sookie...just saw dis fic of urs!!

luvd d part u just posted n wud luv 2 read more!!

cont soon...!!..

Hey! Thanks so much for your comment.
Yeah, will be posting next part soon...

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: repercussion

Eugapae! Another one of ur creations...i really have a hard time figuring out the fact that u seem to write better only when u r either tired or miserably frustated...r u being mendacious...eh?

This is the best stress buster, I have decided. Grimm is also written for same reason 😆

The post, although small was a good start to another one of ur's "Glorious works" lol!Gosh...riddhima is a lil too demanding...a rational being in love with Twilight is just as good as an antelope with no horns (gosh that was a PJ)....poor guy, dead tired and being dragged into an epic failure

Glorious? You mean "Sparkling" 😆 Haven't you ever been dragged to a movie that you never wanted to see but before you know whats happening you are already in middle of one? Poor Armaan had that experience.

Finally, somebody sensible declares Vampires don't sparkle, it's a simple fact none undersatnd! Therefore, summing it up and ceasing my random yapping...the start was a good one...will keep w8ing fr more! Cheers! Well, I guess u need to tell us more about the plot in order to rake our brains for a title but mostly, a title coming frm u wud mean more...to all of us aftrall...it's u who should be pouring out ur thoughts and emotions in this one freaking word!

Yeah...since all you punks read and commented and did not do one ounce of help, I raked my brain to get an apt title. "Obsessive Cullen Disorder" were actually printed out on T-Shirts and worn by people when the movie premiered. So remembered that and I was watching a B-Grade horror movie - "My Girlfriend is a psychopath" and it fit!!! 😆

Have a good day...

You too!!!