Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have already given the names of the CID Team members, they are the only ones you can use for this contest.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Never mind...comment deleted.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Hi story writers.....

No one is talking about this contest at all. Some of us are losing interest and some are not to be seen on this forum these days. 
Is anyone interested? Initially everyone seemed entusiastic. If there are no posts on this topic, some of us may feel that no one is participating. We all need inspiration from each other.
And there is one more thing I felt - 3 weeks is too long a duration.  Can we shorten the duration, please? Lets give it another week. By next Friday, those who are genuinely interested should try and finish the story.

Those who want it to be extended because they have exams or something, we can have another contest. 

Storywriters and judge Prabha - please reply.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

Hi story writers.....

No one is talking about this contest at all. Some of us are losing interest and some are not to be seen on this forum these days. 
Is anyone interested? Initially everyone seemed entusiastic. If there are no posts on this topic, some of us may feel that no one is participating. We all need inspiration from each other.
And there is one more thing I felt - 3 weeks is too long a duration.  Can we shorten the duration, please? Lets give it another week. By next Friday, those who are genuinely interested should try and finish the story.

Those who want it to be extended because they have exams or something, we can have another contest. 

Storywriters and judge Prabha - please reply.

Its not that i am not enthusiatic abt it...i thought ppl are busy writing the story so no one was commenting in the thread... I agree Visrom..even i want the duration to be shortened.Cos 3 weeks is a bit too much!! By the end of the 3rd week half of us will lose interest!! I have no problem with submitting it by next fri..But dunno if other participants have any prob...

visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Its not that i am not enthusiatic abt it...i thought ppl are busy writing the story so no one was commenting in the thread... I agree Visrom..even i want the duration to be shortened.Cos 3 weeks is a bit too much!! By the end of the 3rd week half of us will lose interest!! I have no problem with submitting it by next fri..But dunno if other participants have any prob...

If we give 3 weeks, no one will start writing until the 3rd week starts....I admit I wrote a couple of scenes and then found that no one was really commenting on this post. Then the news about the change of cast came and I felt like I have to strike out everything. Then I found Sunny and Puja writing their normal stories. I lost interest completely. Sunny sort of lifted my spirits a bit thru PMs.

C'mon yaar....is this some IIT entrance or something that we need 3 weeks of full-time preparation? Lets finish it off.

drilabh, sunnyp1414. vs-kmh, somu05, didhobav, dayabi, sneha_fighter, cheenti, CUTE..SRI.

I'll open a poll. Please reply ASAP.
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Visrom yaar reducing the time is a problem with me. Due to my job I dont get much time to sit and write the story sole-heartedly, So I am agaist reducing the time. And talking about this post might be people dont want to disclose their ideas, nyways If all of them do agree with reducing the time I also have to agree then
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

hey Visrom yaar reducing the time is a problem with me. Due to my job I dont get much time to sit and write the story sole-heartedly, So I am agaist reducing the time. And talking about this post might be people dont want to disclose their ideas, nyways If all of them do agree with reducing the time I also have to agree then

The problem is that we are losing interest if it is too far off...I am not sure if extending the time will help a working person...you'll anyway be doing it over the weekend isn't it? Try giving it a shot this weekend. 😊
prabha. thumbnail

I need suggestions. I thought that [NO COPY] works for all posts on the first page of a thread. But that is not true. So what should I do? Convert the Stories into JPGs and paste pictures to avoid no copy? Or just post the stories with [MEMBERS ONLY] Tag?

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabha.

I need suggestions. I thought that [NO COPY] works for all posts on the first page of a thread. But that is not true. So what should I do? Convert the Stories into JPGs and paste pictures to avoid no copy? Or just post the stories with [MEMBERS ONLY] Tag?

Ambrosia had said it works only on 1st page.
prabha. thumbnail
Yeah but it is working only for one post on the first page.