Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Please don't post any plots or story ideas here. You can PM me for that. However I think I already have a plot in mind for the first round.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌ Great idea prabha di!!!  i dont think ill b participating this time cos i would prefer to have a look at how the contest goes!! i am not very confident when creativity is concerned!! but then even next tym i wont b able to participate cos after 3 weeks i might become slight busy again...😭😭 so i cant make up mind...nwz, best of luck to all those who are particiapting!! I believe all our story writers are really talented but lets see who gives a better shot this tym!! I believe its a contest for BEST STORY not BEST WRITER!!πŸ˜ƒ
prabha. thumbnail
Come on people, this is not an exam. Give it a shot. No one is going to hang you if your story does not turn out to be as good as the others. And why do you want to decide that on your own, let the readers decide that. This the only way you will learn. And why start with a negative thought.

I just have 4 names till now. Members who have already written great stories HAVE to participate. I want to hear from vs-kmh, vibgyor123, somu_05, sagnikasenapati and drilabh
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

Come on people, this is not an exam. Give it a shot. No one is going to hang you if your story does not turn out to be as good as the others. And why do you want to decide that on your own, let the readers decide that. This the only way you will learn. And why start with a negative thought.

I just have 4 names till now. Members who have already written great stories HAVE to participate. I want to hear from vs-kmh, vibgyor123, somu_05, sagnikasenapati and drilabh

😊😊Thanx for the encouragement prabha di!!!

OKKAY THEN, I AM IN!!!πŸ˜‰

cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The name of the writer of each story won't be published, right?

Coz, if that is published, I think I'll surely hang myself--actually though I have zero imagination, I decided to give a go to the competition anyways

Edited by dayabi - 13 years ago
suveenaster thumbnail
wel i wish to write one bt i wnt b able to bcoz aftr 2 mre dayz ma class gonna strt 😭....n due 2 bsy class hrz even i think i wnt b able 2 acess 2 net also...so ALL THE VERY BEST 2 dos who r participating...
n PRABHA y r u nt participating...?πŸ˜”
Shagnika thumbnail
[QUOTE=
n PRABHA y r u nt participating...?πŸ˜”
[/QUOTE]
SAME QUESTION HERE....Y R U NOT PARTICIPATING?? someone who is not participating can do the posting and everything!!! please join in!!
cid-cop thumbnail
Excatly Prabha di, you should join
Your story "The Maze" was too good- you have a creative mind,di, please do participate
prabha. thumbnail

No, the name of the writer will NOT be revealed, I will keep it anonymous. Poll and Rating will be strictly based on the story unless writers themselves inform their friends. Only I and the Writer himself will know which story he / she has written.

@sagnikasenapati Great, I am glad you are in.

I can't participate as I will be co-ordinating and managing this contest, the plot will be given by me. Only I will know who wrote what. Plus, more than participating I want to see if I can conduct this contest well.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I actually thought of it.
Can we hold the contest with existing stories? Difficult to write another one for a contest.
Lets do it this way....
We can take each story and assign points out of  10 for each story. We must find 2-3 good judges...and obviously they cannot be one of the story writers.

That excludes vm-kmh, Prabha, sunny, drilabh, myself, CUTE-SRI...sorry if I have left anyone out.

And the contest has to be the 'best story', not the 'best writer'. That would be unfair, won't it?

R u actually starting with this contest as well in another thread?nice idea... u can go ahead with this too in my opinion!