NEW PROMO...ridz confusion (vdo aded)-Mods Note 13 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I guess some people missed the part where she said her marriage was a samjhota =)

But yesss, Armaan and Riddhima foreverr, I hope the unite sooon <3
hahaha! wat a PROMO!

its feltt awesomeee hearing RIDHIMA herself sayyy HER SHAADI IS A SAMJHOOOTAA! is everyone LISTENINGG SAMJHOOOTA :) ... which we have beeeen trying to SAY FOR THE PASTTT COUPLE OF MONTHS! its good to see she feels the same way!! ahhh I LOVE VICTORY! thank u god! u have been KIND TO US! <3 continuee to BLESS US! <3

GO AR!

Ridhima says her marriage for her is a Big samjota!n she still luv's Armaan tat is proved now..
From soo many days she was confused but now she has cleared her confusions about who she luv's.
Yes she is still confused about whether to move on with Armaan or stay in tat forcefull relation becoz of her dad.
Riddhima is a confused soul and there is no point of us arguing first place so whatever.

Be happy she called it sacrifice for half part of it LOLZ

She accepted him 😳

If she felt that it was Samjauta before but not anymore then why is she TODAY still saying that it IS samjauta. In that case she shouldve been saying Samjauta tha! but she didnt. You get what im saying? 😊

Why did she say pyar main sab jaayaz hai

Originally posted by -Farzana-

If she felt that it was Samjauta before but not anymore then why is she TODAY still saying that itIS samjauta. In that case she shouldve been saying Samjauta tha! but she didnt.You get what im saying? 😊

She said sweekar afterwards πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Farzana-

If she felt that it was Samjauta before but not anymore then why is she TODAY still saying that it IS samjauta. In that case she shouldve been saying Samjauta tha! but she didnt. You get what im saying? 😊

I get ya!😳 its cause she loves Armaan! Pyaar main sab kuch jayaaz hai!😳
Oh wow ! and people CONTINUE TO SAYYY its not a SAMJHOOTA! woww! JUS WOW! i dont knw wat u all are waiting for ...ab kyaa are u waiting for a specialll annoucement??? like do u expectt ridhiam to fly over to you and sayyy ... HEYY GUESS WATTT MY SHAADI WAS A SAMJHOOTA ... woh toh hone seyyy raha πŸ₯±... sooo kindlyy rewatch the PROMO! cuz dats all ur going to get
Originally posted by gia.khan

Oh wow ! and people CONTINUE TO SAYYY its not a SAMJHOOTA! woww! JUS WOW! i dont knw wat u all are waiting for ...ab kyaa are u waiting for a specialll annoucement??? like do u expectt ridhiam to fly over to you and sayyy ... HEYY GUESS WATTT MY SHAADI WAS A SAMJHOOTA ... woh toh hone seyyy raha πŸ₯±... sooo kindlyy rewatch the PROMO! cuz dats all ur going to get

Then also they wont believe
I mean maybe we will have to watch for riddhima to say it to armaan i love you
but they might say she is forced like usualπŸ˜‰