Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
waisay its gud if prats is unaware of the reality if she would have known then she'll bash krishna for same old deeds
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

🤣...🤣...🤣...well said.i agree with you😉 btw fish face cute hota hai na?????😉 😉 😉

buhat cute lagta hai shumi just imagine this face at krishna now :) how does it look?😉
saavie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyafanforever

I agree with you 100%, she will definitely cry and give lecture, but not sure if Krishna will allow her to touch him...

I think again pratigya will have to suffer the brutalality of her mother in law once again as Krishna did fight for Aarushi, and I do feel that he will again expose that he has done all this for pratigya's family and incase he do not tell about it then that gundi (komal) will tell her mother in spicy way .....I am with Pratigya as she will have to face the turmoil again and I am really waiting for the moment when she will stop tolerate the ill and uncivilised behaviour of her mother in law....
archha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

waisay its gud if prats is unaware of the reality if she would have known then she'll bash krishna for same old deeds

Well said yaar other wise prat ka asusual dilogue marana chalu ho jayega...KYA JAROORAT THI YE SAB KARNE KI....HUM NE THODE HI KAHA THA YE SUB KARANE KO...I DONT THINK SHE WILL UNDERSTAND HIS CONCERN TOWAREDS HER FAMILY..SHE WILL LIKE YE TO KRISHANA KA ROZ KA KAM HAI.. 
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

buhat cute lagta hai shumi just imagine this face at krishna now :) how does it look?😉

🤣...🤣...🤣...krishna ka face fish ka ho ya butterfly ka ho😉...cute hi hoga na 😛 😍
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There might be mixed reactions from Pratigya's side. She could get angry & ask him why did he have to do such things. Or she might even mellow down towards him & start taking care of him.😊 It could be either ways.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: archha

Well said yaar other wise prat ka asusual dilogue marana chalu ho jayega...KYA JAROORAT THI YE SAB KARNE KI....HUM NE THODE HI KAHA THA YE SUB KARANE KO...I DONT THINK SHE WILL UNDERSTAND HIS CONCERN TOWAREDS HER FAMILY..SHE WILL LIKE YE TO KRISHANA KA ROZ KA KAM HAI.. 

yeah and one more dialogue

pehlay kia kam ahsaan hain tumhari mairay pariwaar pay jo aur yeh din bhi dikha rahay ho.

yawn yawn yawn 🥱

see prats how well we have remembered all dialogues 😉
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

🤣...🤣...🤣...krishna ka face fish ka ho ya butterfly ka ho😉...cute hi hoga na 😛 😍

butterfly 😆 that would be interesting option but butterfuly is femal how come krishna's gender has changed all of a sudden
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wo ghalat hi react karegi kyunki wo hamesha krishna ko negative hi samajhti hai to har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi wo yehi krne waali hai am damn sure abt it lolz
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

There might be mixed reactions from Pratigya's side. She could get angry & ask him why did he have to do such things. Or she might even mellow down towards him & start taking care of him.😊 It could be either ways.

nahhhhhhhhh she wont wont melt down unnati her past racks shows us the she is gonna irgore him initially and when krishna will be in real trouble then she'll gow to him just for the sake of humanity