Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

Hey what is the buzz about this maha episode and where did you hear that dear.😲

hoping for a Maha Episode...dont know if they will have one though...
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1crazygal

POOR KARAN DOING ALL THE CHORES AND DECORATING AND BEING HUMILIATED IN THE
PROCESS FROM BOTH ENDS

AND

HE IS NOT EVEN GETTING THE BRIDE😭

HE WILL DEFINITELY  GET HIS BRIDE VERY VERY SOON😆

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uzee

SaNiCo...I agree that saniya and dadi will help karan...but now I'm starting to suspect jagmohan may be the key player here...he would do anything to hurt thakur...and this is the first time thakur has attacked one of his children...and we have all felt that jagmohan has a real soft spot for karan, so he will definitely go after thakur via Abha...and maybe he will stop the wedding and announce that this wedding can't happen because Abha is his bahu...plus Jagmohan was the witness to the wedding, so he could make abha's marriage legal too...I wouldn't put it past him to copy her signature onto marriage papers (cuz he has her signature on that contract he made her sign)...

wutever it is, however it happens...it will be a must watch...and I'm looking forward to it...and am really hoping for a Maha Episode...

👏
Exactly this is the first time Thakur tackles one of his children (having said that Karan is not unlike so unhappy when Jaggu amused to humiliate him, Karan takes it to heart) I'm The crack Jaggu be on him who goes seek Abha itself humiliated just for Thakur to invite all (although it does not matter for us because here we have help with Karan Abha)
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

👏
Exactly this is the first time Thakur tackles one of his children (having said that Karan is not unlike so unhappy when Jaggu amused to humiliate him, Karan takes it to heart) I'm The crack Jaggu be on him who goes seek Abha itself humiliated just for Thakur to invite all (although it does not matter for us because here we have help with Karan Abha)

You said it pattinson We are here to help them and for that someone needs to crack the heads of this Jaggu and the Thakur OR may be they can do it to each other.
They both love their children but in a very selfish way and treat them  as their property.  If they open their eyes and see the love they will change their minds and for that we do need a MAHA EPISODE because usually after these maha episodes the story takes a turn for the betterment of the Jodis.🥱

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

You said it pattinson We are here to help them and for that someone needs to crack the heads of this Jaggu and the Thakur OR may be they can do it to each other.
They both love their children but in a very selfish way and treat them  as their property.  If they open their eyes and see the love they will change their minds and for that we do need a MAHA EPISODE because usually after these maha episodes the story takes a turn for the betterment of the Jodis.🥱

Generally in episodes Maha it happens not much but I must admit YMGGK all know that could happen next week we will have an episode Maha and our truth will be brought to light