27/04/2010 Written Update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys its me mariam again with todays written update

I hope its not more toture from suroj and amaji 🀒 like yday well will watch it and put update up in a bit

Vinay House
Suroj bakwas again saying to vinay dont make me open my mouth and there is no need for you to go delhi now do you understand me painter babu and leaves (🀒Suroj is just disgusting 😑) vinay leaves from there radikha is left tensed.

Hospital
Preeti asks SK that did he ask the doctor to give them some more time for the operation he says he asked and they said they said 15 dayz is the maximum or it will be to late. amaji saying what are you saying SK you said to shift sajani in delhi hospital and now you saying to take her back. He says we dont have any other option beside this as we dont have that much money but you dont worry in 15 dayz i will arrange the money she says what if you cant then what will happen to my child you will give up saying you have no money but what about her, my child will either die or then she starts crying and neeraj says dont cry. Surya says get ready to return to vrindavan. they all leave from there. Preeti has flashbacks of seeing her dad in the hospital and decides to ask at the reception. Ritu calls her saying that amaji needs your help with packing she says you do it i will take 5 minz she goes no i am going to get breakfast for neeraj as he had nothing since morning. Then they show sajani being shift to another hospital. SK tells preeti he will go and fil the hospital formalitys and she looks after here.

Preeti rings Vinay and tells him she seen her dad in the delhi hospital where they admitted sajni. He says dont worry atleast we know our father is ok she says yes now dont delay and bring him home asap he goes he is going delhi today just pray that i find our father today.

Vinay house
he tells radikha all the conversation and she says you shoudnt waste a minute now she gives him money and tells him not to ask anything and leave straight away. Chachaji asks suroj where has vinay gone she goes he went delhi he goes delhi she goes now searching all around delhi your nephew will return she goes he asked me for money I refuesed why if he dosnt want to stay with us let us live in piece and him aswell after I refused he still went now tell me where he got all that money from. I will tell you from those 15 lakhs that he said a thief stole i didnt believe him then either and I knew he would have kept it all but bring the stolen money in open that easily (😑😑 Suroj deserves a slap across her face 🀒)Radikha says stop it aunty you are crossing all your limits and saying whatever is coming in your mouth I am hearing your bakwas from all that time chachaji shouts at her and calls her batameez and says is this how you talk to your elders have you learnt this from your parents house you should be ashamed of yourslef πŸ˜‘evil suroj is smiling she runs away and crys on her bed and rem vinay parents and says why did you leave us and go.

SK House
Preeti wakes up (πŸ˜•Why she still sleeps on the floor) and sees SK getting ready to go office she asks this early why he goes just for the operation its 4 lakhs plus for medicans and food its 5 lakhs she goes 1 more lakh this seems impossible he goes thats why i am going to meet the manager he told me that in the morning there arent many people for delivery and its not that hard work he leaves and preeti says to herslef beside work and overtime he is going to do the courier job when is he going to rest.

Delhi
Vinay enquires about his father and the receptionist says no one with that name is admitted here he says maybe father didnt give his name he shows the picture she goes i didnt see anyone like that come here in last 1 month sorry he thinks to himself that preeti seen him here why would he came.

SK is working hard away hard at the office then he delivers some heavy sacks and is counting the days down then it shows him doing work all over again then he counts his money and next day he is workign again at the office the peon keeps water near him and asks shall i bring tea he says he dosnt want anything and tells him to go home and he will close the office the peon says thats not the matter but from last 10 dayz you are doing overtime whats the matter he goes do you have a sister the peon says no sk says that you wont understand go. there preeti is waiting for him to return back and then he enters inside the house drained out poor guy and is about to eat and ask preeti how is sajni health she says better then before and the doctors are looking after her really well. He just eats few bites and leaves the food and preeti says you didnt eat anything he says if i eat to much then i will oversleep and i have to go early in the morning for delivery work aswell. Next morning shows SK doing work all over again and counts the day down. Preeti brings tea for him and keeps on the table while he is counting the money she goes to her dressing table takes her bangles off and sees her gold bangle she looks at sk counting money again and then looks at the bangle and closes her eyes. epi end

Sorry for typo errors and any mistakes i made
maha bakwas epi today full of crying and toture 🀒
hate suroj 😑 and chachaji knew suroj was saying wrong about vinay but still shouted at radhika i felt sorry for her when she was crying

Press the like button to say Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borgul thumbnail
plz post update as soon as possible..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you miriam...

Why is Niraj not doing anything....

saroj is too much....poor Vinay and radhika
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mariam for the update. It was very painful to watch.

Saroj should be slapped several times for her rudeness.  Poor Radhika has no support at all.

SK is working himself to death  It's sweet of Preeti to consider selling her gold bangles for Sajni's operation, but stupid Amma will still be ungrateful
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm more interested in the babuji than anything else in this show. The rest of the tracks are boredom.
Hoping to see a wonderful conclusion when he is found and then show Vinay back with Radhika for some love scenes.
Thanks for the wonderful updateπŸ‘Edited by Cici09 - 14 years ago
2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely thanks. sick to death of the constant drama with the old boring women.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanksfor teh update.

There were some nice moments and now the tear jerker is back.
moley06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo sweet of preeti...but surely she has more gold than that bangle...she was from an upper middle class family right??

SK is working so hard pulling all that load... he's not gonna make that much money for the hospital by doing overtime + pulling heavy load anyways!

i would have thougth selling gold/valuables would have been the first priority!
dreamy55 thumbnail
....Edited by dreamy55 - 13 years ago