Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat2say thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
like the episode where ishaan wakes suhana/lolitha up , that episode is hilarious, both ways i mean both ishaan n lolita cracked me up , i mean i ws in splits wen i saw the bengali version,
bt here it lukd plain dumb. anyways i think i shd leave , too much negetivity is nt good.

al the best to u all, enjoy the show :)))
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In my opinion there is no point in comparing both the versions as long as people enjoy watching this serial...........may be that one is better made ,but this version too is far better than all the crap which is shown to hindi tv vewiers.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Can you elaborate a bit?

Well the episode was alright, Suhana has a moment on the dining table where everyone is feeding her! She starts crying, but then says it's just because of chili, and she calls Ishaan's mum 'ma' n says 'aren't you going to eat ma?' ... everyone starts adoring her!

Radha heard the father n son conversation the previous day n she want SuShaan together, so she prompts Ishaan to spend time with her!

In the precap Suhana throws trantums at the maid!
Sanayaa thumbnail
He he u r rght tantrums shru ho gaye 🤣 comeon yaa for how long one can hold himself/herself lols.... Ek na ek din to ye sab hona hi tha...Volcano erup hona hi tha... Poor sasuraal ppl.... Gosh how can dey control demselves from scolding suhana dey r damn patient...
I also luved dat maa part awesum it was sooooooooooo cute 😳

Nd btw plzzz dont compare d two shows... U guys have watched obs so u luve it we r watching sgp so we luv it... Wats d point in making comparisons....U guys enjoy obs let us enjoy sgp.... Sorry if i m sounding harsh 😳 Edited by Sanayaa - 14 years ago
wat2say thumbnail
well i nvr came here to compare bt saw so many comparison topics going around so hd to post my veiws.. if seriously n sincerely u guys want comparison to stop lol, ask the mods nt to allow any topic comparing obs/sgp in the forum! :)

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i do like the couple as well the show
i thought it was cute the way she said she will eat chatni and chappati

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is Suhana to be blamed here? None pointed out the dos and don'ts when she was at her maayka and now we cannot expect her to became a super obedient bahu over night. I think Ragini is doing a great job as Suhana. Sometimes she is shown throwing crabbiness and next moment she is shown to be a very and sweet girl who never experienced a mother's love.

Also I don't think its right to keep comparing two shows continuously. OBS has been running for a long time and it has garnered its fair share of fans, we should give SGP sometime too...it's only fair on new talents like Ishaan(Jay Soni).