Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name:  Ruhi

Memorable Moment from the show:  All the KriYa Scenes nd MOST of Krishna scenes are my all-time favorites and the most memorable/exciting among them is WHEN Krishna Cuts off his wrist to MAKE SS take the proposal to the Saxenas...

PS: ME is NOT a sadist!πŸ˜† I just like guys like Krishna who doesnt give a damn about soo much blood-loss and risk to his life as long as he gets to MARRY his dream-girl !!! Daring or wat? Of course, u may call him a fool who is madly in love!!!πŸ˜‰ 

How did your start watching the show:  I was switching between SONY and StarPlus for something tolerable to watch, when I saw Krishna entering the (Now-Known-As Junglee) Mahal and at the dining table was proudly praising the person he loves - I was curious who is this girl called Pratigya and how exactly did this interesting character called Krishna fell sooo much in love with her. AND ME got right on YOUTUBE to solve the puzzle/mystery!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Message for cast and crew:  Everyone is performing brilliantly and I am satisfied with the way this show is progressing!πŸ‘πŸΌ  Would like to see Krishna realize his wrongs/mistakes and continue to love Pratigya even more and Pratigya becoming stronger and speaking up against ny kind of wrong action and starting to like Krishna, even if its a little bit!  BUT Me can wait as long the episodes are exciting and I get to see KriYa romantic scenes every NOW and THEN...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Qualities you love about the show:  I find this show very different from the same old silly and stretchy serials that r exciting and disappointing at the same time which I think, sort of, became the trend for a while...  I love the fact that Krishna is soo much in love with Pratigya and the thought of Krishna changing his lowly thoughts about women and his realization of his mistakes which has hurt the person he loves - simply makes me SUPER-HAPPY and makes me want to celebrate already and day-dream about how Pratigya will start liking him and finally fall in love with him!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Any other comments:  To the CVs - Can u atleast try and stop making the Saxenas cry for every single reason possible, PLZ???  The Saxenas are already weaker than the Thakurs, BOTH power and money wise and the Janta is on their toes and keeping an eye on each and every action of the Saxenas like hawks, to relate their one single mistake to their so-called advantage aka education!!! AND crying just makes them look EVEN MORE weak!!! I understand that they r badly hurt BUT there HAS to be some other way to express such feelings than being floody all the time...  Ok! If its really difficult for u, then how about this - STOP making Pratigya cry at all and give the other Saxenas a break from the flood for atleast one week in a month - isnt that too simple??? U r the CVs afterall, so this much should be a piece of cake, right??? ***desperately hoping the ans. to be yes ie. if the CVs ever get this msg!*** 

Siggies/VM's/ pictures/Song you want to dedicate to the show:  This is my FIRST ever Vm/MV on my favorite KriYa scenes with my favorite songs! Hope u enjoy it, even if its just as long as most of my comments...

hmm... U can click this link and it will open in a new window... The Vm is about 26 minutes long... Enjoy!πŸ˜‰

PS: Dunno if its the same case for every one BUT when I was watching it, the loading bcame slower by the middle of the Vm!!! I wanted to put the video on this page but dont know how to do that and No One is answering at the help desk either!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by limits - 13 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name:Harshi

Memorable Moment from the show: All Krishna scene..Sp. when he cuts off his wrists for his love infront of his family and many more

How did your start watching the show:From the 1st epi itself,Since I was watching Lux Perfect bride and Pratigya is the show which has taken its time slot;

Message for cast and crew:Arhaan is amazing and the only reason I am watching the show is Krishna… I hate the shows which are talking about women rights and so; But Luckily this is a different show and Pooja is also cute; As most of others I love SS family and same time I don't like Suxsenas

Qualities you love about the show:It is Uniqueness  and the character KRISHNA

Siggies/VM's/ pictures you want to dedicate to the show:

Song dedication:

Any other comments: I am waiting the day Pratigya fall for Krishna and clear up all the misunderstandings, and Pratigya will help him to become more civilized (mannerism) But don't change Krishna's Innocense littler arrogance and clean heart …

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeayyyy congo evry1.....im veryy happyyyyy....hope the show reaches the 1st position (inshAllah)

Name: Aabray

Memorable Moment from the show: wen i saw krishna for the 1st time and wen i visited the forum and wen krishna sees pratigya for the 1st time

How did your start watching the show: umm started watchin the show wen the lovestory of krishna and pratigya started....and also bcoz of the concept

Message for cast and crew: keep rocking..keep entertaining the audiences...and bring the show in the 1st place

Qualities you love about the show: concept, & krishna's character

Siggies/VM's/ pictures you want to dedicate to the show: yesss yesss....

VM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q45Plo2YzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPX7TeFGh3I

Song dedication: Tu Jaane Na from APGK....

Any other comments: love all the casts and crew and fans of the show.....love u allll

Edited by Aabrayy - 13 years ago
Ananya-kgp thumbnail
Name:Ananya chakraborty

Memorable Moment from the show:When Krishna holds Pratigya's hand in Sangamtath and hears her name and their first dream hug, also the scene when Pratigya says "I love you" to Krishna..

How did your start watching the show:Searching through the channels for something nice, saw the "Ab tak ka safar - Pratigya", saw krishna and got struck there......

Message for cast and crew: Krishna is the best....The whole cast is awesome especially the Thakur parivaar....

Qualities you love about the show:Krishna's love, care for Pratigya and his support to fulfil Pratigya's pratigyas.....

Siggies/VM's/ pictures you want to dedicate to the show: I have made 6 VMs on the show,those i want to dedicate......

Song dedication: Chahta kitna tumko dil - Shaapit , Aankhen band karke - Aitraaz   =both for Krishna Pratigya.......

Any other comments:We want Pratigya not to harass Krishna and understand his true love, we want them together........
😊
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Name: Farzana

Memorable Moment from the show: When Krishna gave flower to Prats (Though the sequence was only an imagination)

How did your start watching the show: At the begining of this show the other shows of Star Plus was boring and monotonus. But this show seemed quite different to the others and seemed very interested to me. I liked that way, specially how much Krishna loves Pratiggya.πŸ˜‰

Message for cast and crew: Love you all,πŸ˜ƒ specially Arhaan!😳

Qualities you love about the show: The way how much Krishna likes Pratiggya. And the concept of this show is exceptional, this quality is also very good.

Siggies/VM's/ pictures you want to dedicate to the show:

I made this siggy. πŸ˜‰

-Krishna and Prats.

Song dedication: Khuda jaane ke main fidaa hoon, khudaa jane main mit gaya. Khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hain, ke baan gaye ho tum mere khuda. (Dedicated to Krishna. He will sing this to his wife, Pratiggya)⭐️ 

Any other comments: This is my favorite show.

Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Name: Manal

Memorable Moment from the show: Cliff Scene, Scene Where Krishna Foinds out Prats Name & The Scene Where cuts his Hand😳

How did your start watching the show: Wen I Saw The 1st Promo & Started Watchin n wen i saw Krishna's Entry Thn Continued watchin it till now 😳(didnt miss Any Episode)

Message for cast and crew: ALL of You Doin Gr8 Job Especially Krishna & Sajan Singh 😳

Qualities you love about the show: its Unique

Siggies/VM's/ pictures you want to dedicate to the show: Congratulati 😳

Song dedication: Ishq Junooon Deewangi ( For The Scene Wen He Cuts His Hand, The Sargm Scene & the scene Where He Writes PRATIGYA on his hand
& Song Tu Jane Na .... For Both OfThm Esp Krishna For Prats 😳

Any other comments:Please Show More Kirshna, Tunva& Chandu Scenes Together, More Kriya Romanticc n carin scenes & Please Show the Episode Where Pratigya Tells Kirshna EVERYTHIN About Kidappin nstuff & Show Him Tell Her Everythin & Thn Both Fall in Love again

&&&& Show Arushi Wid Any of them, Either Tunna Or Chandu 😳
LOVE MAnn Kii Awaaaz Pratigya xD
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago