battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shez luking nice... wow wat a sareee
Agent007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have a very sharp vision Encydoll πŸ˜›
She looks beautiful in the sideway pics though.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now i had to loook real hard to find wht you were referring to
it can happen to anyone..
ya agree to she should be a bit more careful.. it could have been an accident though

very pretty saree though
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im gonna hope its just extra fat :O  and not...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Com'on guys galti se body ka koi part thoda sa dikh gaya to itna hungama kyon..... πŸ˜†

Woah..... good observation. I had to squint my eyes 5 times to see what you were talking about. πŸ˜†

But I'm used to seeing Aishwarya in all her disastrous glory.She never gets it right. Oh once she did...at last year's filmfare I think. But other than that, she's a sloppy dresser.Edited by xetaxeta - 14 years ago
haha
oh welll... it happens ...
no  biigg deall
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya0

I find it distasteful that some members her are comparing the need for apology for an imaginative disease fabricated by media about Ash and her wadrobe malfunction.

Seriously as women yourselves you must know the sensitivity involved in a topic like that?

If not I feel sorry for you lot.

no need to feel sorry, really. maybe i would be sensitive to her 'imaginitive disease fabricated by the media' if perhaps it wasn't imaginitive...perhaps you should address this issue to Mr Bachchan and ask him to be a bit more sensitive and not splash his DIL's fertility, or lack of therefore on his blog, which IMO was more embarrassing than the 'imaginitive disease'.   

as far as the wardrobe malfunction goes, its happened to plenty of other celebs and they have been ripped apart so why not a few jokes on ash? she isn't invincible, clearly πŸ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail
I had to look like four times to see what was wrong. Definately needs to be a tad more careful next time.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Quite true, it wasn't that noticeable! I guess you have stare quite hard to figure it out, but still it happens! I think the worst Ash wardrobe problem was Cannes 2003. No other malfunction can beat that! I mean at least in these pics she looks nice, and I'm loving the sari! But the designer needs to get the measurements right next time around!