Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
All our nightmares ( Geet's ) came true .

Dev is just a big CON .. Sicko ... Jerk ..

I cant think of one single excuse why someone needs to do this to an innocent girls !!

Abhinav is a super-duper actor; they way he changed from romantic admirer to brusque companion ....awesome ....

Poor Geet ...she looses it when he comes close ... so she doesn't suspect anything .... I really feel for her.

And hey ... I missed the Maneet interaction ..... Geet actually told him off !!!!  Cool man .... good for you; Geet -  way to go !!!! You need all you wits / guts about you to survive the creepo aka Dev and Mr.I-hate-women aka Maan .
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Rusha--Me loved it too when Geet told Maan off...She's finally learned how to stand up on her own feet..way to go girl! She needs to throw that kind of attitude to Dev too now...Yeah,i agree she has to deal with two difficult people...before Maan comes to her rescue,of course...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

Also, the new roop that Dev showed today was a torture to all of us who have fought for the fact that he is not negative.....When I saw him taking deep sighs when Geet tells him to slow down, all the previous romantic image that I had about him vanished.....I couldnt even enjoy the immeditate next romantic moment between Dev and Geet (with my fav background music running).....Gosh!!! After being careful all this while, today I call Dev, NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true...even i was harbouring this thot that dev mite be innocent....but of course that was not to be wen there is maan as other hero.
i think the entire fault is of geet's family. they never questioned y nayantara's hubby who is supposed to be big brother of dev is missing in his own bro's wedding.

can anyone guess y dev and his family did this to geet. wen dev is already married, then y nayantara let her own hubby get married to someone else....is it only to rob the jewellery or is there any other sinister reason??

Edited by aditi123_78 - 14 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

A

Abhinav is a super-duper actor; they way he changed from romantic admirer to brusque companion ....awesome ....

true....ystrdy's epi proved Abhinav is an awesome actor....i hope his character doesnt disappear after few epis

And hey ... I missed the Maneet interaction ..... Geet actually told him off !!!!  Cool man .... good for you; Geet -  way to go !!!! You need all you wits / guts about you to survive the creepo aka Dev and Mr.I-hate-women aka Maan .

even i loved that scene...geet showing maan his place...seems his dose of "stand on ur own feet" is already showing its effect 😉

black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Aditi-It is definitely not only for robbing those jewellery..:P...There's some other ulterior motive... 
I guess they were in need of that land handed to them by Darji...:S...If Nayantara is so insecure abt her husband,dont know why she agreed to all of this...:S
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This new dev is so different and scary in his own ways , i dont want him to get near to geet and do anything to her , poor geet , she doesnt know wats in store for her, l ooks like dev and nayantara has been planning same stuff with many ppl but it never got this worse . god i want dev out of geets life as soon as possible
Mione thumbnail
I agree with you completely.👍🏼

I loved Dev a lot b4 yesterdays episode. But now his image is not the same as b4 in my eyes.🥺

Plz Dev u better make it clear to Nayantara that you dont care about her n all ur concerned about now, is Geet n only Geet.😳

Only then will u get back into my good books!
rusha4003 thumbnail

So true Aditi ...... a dose of his own medicine !!
Great job by Geet .... you know .... Maan is affecting Geet .... she doen't even know it  😉

She all shy and blushig in front of Dev... so far so good ... but that's bcos she has been seeing him as her husband- to-be.

But Maan is another matter ... he gets unde her skin and makes her retort .... can you imagine the demure, shy, Geet giving the great Mr.Maan a few home-truths .........totally loved it !!!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
how i wish abhinav was not so gud luking....i am hating dev but cant wait to see more scenes of him.
thankfully, gurmeet is equally gud luking....never felt so crazy about 2 men in a single serial 😳
rusha4003 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

how i wish abhinav was not so gud luking....i am hating dev but cant wait to see more scenes of him.
thankfully, gurmeet is equally gud luking....never felt so crazy about 2 men in a single serial 😳

* fervently nodding my head *

@ pink ........ I sooooo agree with you !!!