26/04/2010 Written Update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys its me mariam here again well i am your new updater for Monday and Tuesdays now the update will be up in a bit πŸ˜ƒ

Do Hanso Ka Joda
Written Update April 26th

Hospital
SK tells his mom he is going to talk to the doctor she nods ritu asks her to eat soemthing as she hasnt had anything since morning preeti agrees and says go down to the canteen to get freshen up I will look after sajni dont worry before going amaji taunts preeti saying dont touch my daughter and leaves preeti sits near sajni and spots her dad through the window she follows him out. then SK is shown talking to the dr and he looks worried back to preeti following her dad he goes out and she gets stopped by the ward boy saying that your patient is really ill so please hurry back. She rushes back in the room amaji and ritu are already there sajni is critical and the dr says how can you leave you should informed someone if you wanted to go dont you know that in emergency award you shoudnt leave the patient on its own good thing that the nurse spotted her and told us or you dont know what could have happened till now.The Dr continues saying by god grace we saved her but in the future make sure you be carefull. Amaji is crying and asks preeti you told me you will look after my child so why did u go the ward boy was telling me that you were running after someone like crazy what god did you see that you left my child

Sumi House
She has arranged a pooja and her mother in law says thats a good thing by god grace everything will be fine her mil goes to fetch something she stops rishi who is on the phone he says what do you want you know i am getting late I need to meet a friend attend a party then go office she goes take the arti this pooja is done for the peace of the house he goes you know i dont believe in all these things how irratating you do your pooja and leaves while his dad is watching. sumi is sad then the priest calls her over as its time for the pooja. The pooja takes place rishi dad joins them his mum is pleased and smiles everyone takes blessings rishi dad goes away and he calls his mum for a minute she comes there and he says i am sorry she goes for what he goes for all those injustice i have done with you and today my sons doing the same with his wife afterall why shoudnt he do it kidz learn from parents how to value relationships and when i didnt do this how could he. I coudnt be a good husband and today I also found out i am a usless father yesterday night rishi was insulting our daughter in law i just stood there like a helpless father how could i told him not to do it when i did the same. till yesterday I was proud that he gone on me but today i feel ashamed of myself. I just cant imagine how you beared with me all these years if it was someone else she would have left me and your still with me. Sujata I am not capable of forgivness but if possible forgive me he folds his hand, she goes what are you doing dont fold your hands and let me get crime on myslef she looks at the gods and says to herself i didnt know sumi pooja was succesfull really quickly this is a miracle thanks god.

Hospital
Preeti is sitting down and has flashbacks of what happened that day SK comes preeti tells him that whatever happened she is responsible and if anything happend to sajni she woudnt forgive herself he says but she goes what did the doctor say something tell me please. He says the doctors say there going to try there best to save her but its going to cost to much its about 4 laks for the operation preeti is left shocked then they show neeraj entering inside the hospital and ammaji says did you hear the doctor asked 4 laks for sajni operation he looks at SK who nods his head. amaji says why you looking at him he has given up and anyway what condition sajni is in today is because of him. Neeraj says its a very big amount how will I arrange it i dont earn anything myself and stay on your earnings. Ritu says thats true amaji if he was working he would have done overtime took a loan but he would bring money for sajni treatment but he himself sk says i will do it maa amaji says you just do one thing more and kill my daughter off she isnt your real sister after all she is your step while SK is crying. then amaji continues saying that Neeraj father why did you leave us and go my daughter she crys on neeraj shoulder who says everything will be fine. Ritu says we are here amaji and she says what will i do and crys futhur poor surya is broken.

Vinay House
Radikha is giving vinay his things and says soon as you reach delhi phone me he goes that pray I find father she goes yeah suroj stops him and says where are you going with all these bags. He goes I am going delhi pray that I find father and he takes her blessings. She goes who told you your father is there he goes an old client of ours thats why i am going really fast incase he dosnt go somewhere else from there. He goes i needed some money i dont know how many days it can take in delhi she goes look vinay listen to me carefully if your father is in delhi that means he is alive now think  if he is alive and there and why dosnt he want to come here he goes why she goes its a simple answer he dosnt want to come here and if he comes here he would have to give the people who lent him money back now there can be another reason for him not coming back maybe there is someone else in his life vinay and radhika are shocked.

Precap: Preeti ask Sk that did you ask the doctor that he can give us a bit more time to arrange the money. SK goes that he said that the operation should be done in 15 dayz preeti goes that seems impossible he goes we have to do something to arrange the money

Ok Guys here is the update
sorry for typing errors or any mistakes i have made

overall an alright epi
I understand amaji situation on seeing sajni in pain but whats the need to be mean to SK when she knows herself he will be the one arranging money for the operation. I was 😲 thank god at last rishi dad relized his mistake so it means soon rishi will be mending his ways
😑Angry she is an eveliney how can she say all that about preeti father i just hate her 🀒

Dont forget to press the like button to say Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Miriam...

it is so sad...when Preeti was happy that Sumi was beaten and abuse by her nalayak pati  now Sumi is slowly getting happiness and Preeti's house is falling apart...

why can't both sister be happy at the same time
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mariam for the update.  I don't even feel like watching this epi.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Maria... need to catch up the last two epis.. yet not watched it
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update the epi was not very interesting to watch so reading it was much better.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. All the shows now have nothing but darkness.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update. All the shows now have nothing but darkness.

You are right!  But why is that though?  I don't get itπŸ˜•
abhidip thumbnail
Thanks for the update and I do not watch this  serial since Sajnis accident because this Old lady makes me sick.Surya Kamal is such a sissy that he cries for anything this old woman says.He can not blame Preeti for Sajnis accident.This show is just like Jyoti where Jyoti is blamed for every wrong done to  her family same is the case here because he is step son.Unless the creatives do something interesting this show will be dumped by most of  the viewers.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought this was the only drama which had some positivity compared to the other one i am watching.But,looks like this is also going down the nonsense drain.But since the new entry is supposed to be positive,then maybe she will unite SK and Preeti?

Only time will tell.

Thanks for the update!
dreamy55 thumbnail
.....Edited by dreamy55 - 13 years ago