BREAKING NEWS........really shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Dutta announcing his will to marry Naku is ok...but isnt he presuming too much by assuming Naku would be ok to marry him? We all know she wud jump with joy and at the thought of marrying him but dutta doesnt. Not many girls would be ok to marry a don that too someone who has had a history of heartbreaks. And dutta himself doesnt think he's a great catch. so just announcing his marriage with naku is just not dutta. i hope he atleast asks her...or proposes to her even if its front of 100s of guests.

well that makes sense if she is asked to marry him infront of everyone, she does not have a choice to reveal about herself...but then she will tell him everything soon after the marriage...which i don't think is going to happen...somehow we have been led to believe that Dutta's marriage to Nakku and Nakku's truth revealed to Dutta are not happening together....😕

Edited by Anandana - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anandana

I like the idea of Dutta asking Nakku about her willingness to marry him...But will Nakku agree to marry Dutta because her real identity is not known to him...if it was a mutual consent marriage, i would expect that Nakku would like to share about her self to Dutta before the marriage....somehow doesn't sound logical that she would want to continue her pretense.....

what do you guys think...in the last few weeks we have been thinking all possible ways that TaSha can happen...so i'm not clear anymore, which is sensible and which is not...

but defnitely bride swap is TOTALLY INSANE...nakku does not look anyting like Supz and unless Dutta is blindfolded (maybe some new rasm they invent 😆), it sounds crappy....
i dnt think naku will reveal her real beauty........he would be heartbroken dut to sups........naku's revelation will add to the injury........he trusts her so much.......he can't take it she's lying to him all the while..........therefore i think naku will not say anything.........morever in fri epi babi says she will reveal naku's beauty when someone will love him..........i think naku's beauty will be revealed when dutta will fall for her.........

well that makes sense if she is asked to marry him infront of everyone, she does not have a choice to reveal about herself...but then she will tell him everything soon after the marriage...which i don't think is going to happen...somehow we have been led to believe that Dutta's marriage to Nakku and Nakku's truth revealed to Dutta are not happening together....😕

If Naku isnt able to reveal her real looks before marriage I dont think she will do it any time soon after marriage. Even if Dutta proposes to Naku she knows very well that it was out of compulsion. They would continue to have a platonic relationship even after the wedding. Plus after being betrayed left right and center she wouldnt be too sure how he would take the fact that she kept her real look hidden from him. so she might not want to spring another surprise on him...rather get over this blow from sups and prepare him for her revelation.
Originally posted by swati2008

i dnt think naku will reveal her real beauty........he would be heartbroken dut to sups........naku's revelation will add to the injury........he trusts her so much.......he can't take it she's lying to him all the while..........therefore i think naku will not say anything.........morever in fri epi babi says she will reveal naku's beauty when someone will love him..........i think naku's beauty will be revealed when dutta will fall for her.........

i agree...she possibly had a chance to reveal her looks to dutta when he saved her from morey's goons. but she didnt do it at that time. right now his hurt would be too raw to take another blow.

If Naku isnt able to reveal her real looks before marriage I dont think she will do it any time soon after marriage. Even if Dutta proposes to Naku she knows very well that it was out of compulsion. They would continue to have a platonic relationship even after the wedding. Plus after being betrayed left right and center she wouldnt be too sure how he would take the fact that she kept her real look hidden from him. so she might not want to spring another surprise on him...rather get over this blow from sups and prepare him for her revelation.

Almighty Dutta ko kyun aisa bewakoof dikha rahe hain yeh CVs....😡😡😡😡😡

Almighty Dutta ko kyun aisa bewakoof dikha rahe hain yeh CVs....😡😡😡😡😡
i dnt think dutta is bewakoof........he's vulnerable..........i think this is what dutta bhau's character......he may be a cold gangster for outside world.......but he's simple man who trusts his family........and for dutta sups is part of the family now..........
Hey guys I think Datta will react ina very mature way. Iam sure he will ask NAkku to marry him. he might even say that he doesnt want her to agree on compulsion and think before agreeing. Iam sure eh will chose the decision to her.
I feel this is most probabale bec as of now they would not show Aai interfering because the CVs would like to keep that element odf suspense reg big hasthi. 

i agree...she possibly had a chance to reveal her looks to dutta when he saved her from morey's goons. but she didnt do it at that time. right now his hurt would be too raw to take another blow.
i agree.......she will be not sure how dutta will take the revelation..........and she dnt want to hurt him  more.........

Almighty Dutta ko kyun aisa bewakoof dikha rahe hain yeh CVs....😡

OK I have another idea...what if Sups and mawali are caught and Sups says that who will marry a guy like Dutta and Naku gets annoyed and says she will and she proposes to Dutta. That will be something. 😆 I dont think Dutta will refuse her. 👏 And it will be something new on TV. I so want Sups and Mawali to face Dutta bhao ire. Or atleast Baji's ire.
Originally posted by k_sarala

Hey guys I think Datta will react ina very mature way. Iam sure he will ask NAkku to marry him. he might even say that he doesnt want her to agree on compulsion and think before agreeing. Iam sure eh will chose the decision to her.
I feel this is most probabale bec as of now they would not show Aai interfering because the CVs would like to keep that element odf suspense reg big hasthi. 
i agree with u........dutta will act very maturely...........