Will creatives twist Abharan love story

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Creative team,

Cheers!

You know what creatives, your entire team has been doing a fabulous job for the viewers. The camera work, actors, direction and dialogues have been top class and in my opinion YMGGK is a masterpiece and unique serial on Indian small screen. Of course it should be because it is produced under Rajshri banner.You have proved that nobody has any match to Rajshri and no one else dare compete with you guys in production quality.  Hat's off to your entire team.

Now let's come to the point. The way things are going, it seems like you are trying to give Abha's character a very bad name. Please do not make her do silly things in order to achieve Karan's hatred against her. I can understand that you need to drag this serial a bit more but for that you have so manny other different avenues  open e. g. Thakur's book publication story, Thakur and Jagmohan's enemity, may be Kanica's romance, bring in a girl for Veer, What Swarn prakesh is doing there nothing at all - find a female charactor for him, give daddi more coverage and camera time, or more easy-one will be Shally and Vimal's stupidity and list goes on and on.

Please do not make changes to Karan and Abha's love story and your viewers want to see this lovely couple's romance on the screen.The story line is going great and majority of viewers like the current set up of this track otherwise you will be jeopardizing the popularity of this serial. I can say that on the basis of numerous posts in which viewers were very unhappy and disappointed with Abha's character and her unfaithful behavior towards Karan. Hope this request will bring some tremendous results in favour of viewers.

Jas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Hey Jas................good attempt! 👏 
I can understand the frustration............now lets just hope that the creatives read this and implement 😃
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Hey Jas................good attempt! 👏 

I can understand the frustration............now lets just hope that the creatives read this and implement 😃

Thaks, dude!

Hope our other friends give us the required feed back. Of course, CV's do read our comments and make appropriate adjustments to their story-line.

The current attempt is in nice language, if nothing happens the next will be with some Punjabi touch. You know ******* what I mean.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaspal beautiful text and all what you say is true we want to advance the series, see Prakash married and stronger, Veer stand up to his father ect .... Anyway we all know that it unlikely to happen by what the series is centered on Abha, and misfortunes, I wonder what tomorrow reserves.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love it! I'm secretly looking for the punjabi "translation". 😆
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Jaspal beautiful text and all what you say is true we want to advance the series, see Prakash married and stronger, Veer stand up to his father ect .... Anyway we all know that it unlikely to happen by what the series is centered on Abha, and misfortunes, I wonder what tomorrow reserves.

Thanks Cynthia,

We all know that Abha has the lead role and story must revolve around her. That doesn't mean that script writer should be degrading her character. If they don't know how to advance this story, they better bring it to the end.😲
ReadLo thumbnail
Exactly, I think gradually as they do not know what to do with the script lol, I must confess that at this time he dug a big hole if they are not careful they might fall in
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Exactly, I think gradually as they do not know what to do with the script lol, I must confess that at this time he dug a big hole if they are not careful they might fall in

Well said, Cynthia,

For example, in last episode, Abha wants to go to marriage shopping with sanskar and Karan was dying. What's that nonesense?
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Well said, Cynthia,

For example, in last episode, Abha wants to go to marriage shopping with sanskar and Karan was dying. What's that nonesense?

Yes it's letting go, a man puts his life on the line by defying God and the other part relate to anything to do she will go shopping lol I think it's pushing too far😆
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think (or at least hope) that she is up to something.